Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Apr 24, 2018 at 11:49 PM Post #31,728 of 148,382
New chapter tomorrow!

(A bit of an odd turn, you may be surprised.)

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Apr 25, 2018 at 12:36 AM Post #31,729 of 148,382
Apr 25, 2018 at 3:52 AM Post #31,731 of 148,382
Ok, despite all the extraordinary cat posts I've encountered on the Schiit threads...this one wins.
Not only can I envision it, I can feel it!
Sweet, mates. Still looking for @Pandahead and @wink to chime in, as cat experts...
16-cat-disappearing.gif

Where is wink anyway? No one can fill his shoes!

200.gif
tenor.gif
qxORg.gif
cute-cat-animated-gif-6.gif
1492006177_angry-cat.gif

Apr 25, 2018 at 4:16 AM Post #31,732 of 148,382
In the US we have 1st amendment rights to freedom of speech.

Which prevents the government censoring you. That has nothing to do with private businesses and individuals. By allowing profanity on a site such as this, you end up putting off a large segment of the population of many countries who may not want to see it, either for personal reasons or risks involved in viewing a site at work with even something like swearing or other material that would be considered NSFW. Not only that, for many people outside the US, their government automatically censors access to sites with profanity. A selfish desire to post whatever you want can harm others in ways you don't realise.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2018 at 4:26 AM Post #31,733 of 148,382
Ok, despite all the extraordinary cat posts I've encountered on the Schiit threads...this one wins.
Not only can I envision it, I can feel it!
Sweet, mates. Still looking for @Pandahead and @wink to chime in, as cat experts...

This one made me laugh out loud some years ago....
lost-cat-possum-little.jpg

The photo shows a Brush Tail Possum. It certainly would not be happy being handled and the story goes that the poster was put up by some visiting Japanese students who obviously hadn't much experience with our local wildlife.

[sadly I have just found out that it is a fake....but it sure was funny at the time :) ]

Apr 25, 2018 at 4:46 AM Post #31,734 of 148,382
This one made me laugh out loud some years ago....

The photo shows a Brush Tail Possum. It certainly would not be happy being handled and the story goes that the poster was put up by some visiting Japanese students who obviously hadn't much experience with our local wildlife.

[sadly I have just found out that it is a fake....but it sure was funny at the time :) ]

Reminds me of this:

719da248842fb5225ef891482f219106.jpg

Apr 25, 2018 at 8:02 AM Post #31,736 of 148,382
Ah, finally information about "Xappy El Dos" electrostatic headphone amp!

Apr 25, 2018 at 8:13 AM Post #31,737 of 148,382
Jason,

Can we please get the people who think it's their personal thread to stop crapping up the feed? It's nearly impossible to follow the thread about Schiit. I like Schiit, I like audio, but am sick and tired a fighting my way through cats among other things.

That is a reasonable request, I would enjoy more info on the Coaster amp if the project is nearing completion.

Apr 25, 2018 at 8:17 AM Post #31,739 of 148,382
Jason,

Can we please get the people who think it's their personal thread to stop crapping up the feed? It's nearly impossible to follow the thread about Schiit. I like Schiit, I like audio, but am sick and tired a fighting my way through cats among other things.

Been there, tried that, to no avail. The solution I found was using the "ignore" feature.

Apr 25, 2018 at 8:27 AM Post #31,740 of 148,382
Jason's thread attracts a lot of people. A lot! And many are visitors that join eventually. It took me years to join and learn to filter out the constant bickering. In between Jason's ramblings people get to know each other, and the tread always comes around on track when he posts.

Perhaps Jason should rename it "Jason's Virtual Schiitr"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back