Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up

Discussion in 'Jason Stoddard' started by jason stoddard, Jan 23, 2014.
  1. liamo
    RCBinTN and US Blues like this.
  2. ScottFree
    Enter Toad Stage Left

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  3. RCBinTN
    Well, he was having trouble with his eyes...hopefully he will reappear soon!
    liamo, MWSVette and 33na3rd like this.
  4. inmytaxi
    Thanks. I didn't have time and money to audition another set up cans during the 30 day return period and I like the XC a great deal. It's good to hear someone who has heard both prefers the XC. What do you use with the Lyr that feeds it?
  5. Pandahead
    Gumby with a self installed Gen 5 USB. Gumby also goes balanced to a Jotty sitting in the same night stand. Jotty has a 10 meter run of balanced cables around to the opposite side of the bedroom where 2 Vidars reside. I play the speakers every morning. It's been a fun project over the years changing out old gear when new Schiit is relaesed. Definitely the best sound I've ever had.
  6. QueYo
    Sorry to rain on everybody's parade, but with a round device, there's no obvious "back" side, so no place to put a power switch. I guess it's back to the drawing board.
    Zojokkeli, Alcophone and Pandahead like this.
  7. wabe
    Nope, the power switch is on the back. The back is wherever the power switch is.
  8. Alcophone
    The back of a coaster is the bottom side, so whichever side you have up, the power switch is on the other one!

9. Pietro Cozzi Tinin
    He was but will be back shortly indeed.
    Matro5, 33na3rd and RCBinTN like this.
  10. JamminVMI
    Ummm, put it in the corner? <ducking n running>
    Soul_Est and wink like this.
  11. wink
    R.I.P. Cozzi.... Never trust a cat.....
    RCBinTN likes this.
  12. Ableza
    Some among the Lakota Sioux (my wife's tribe) will tell you that cats devour human souls. It's best to not let them roam your house, just in case.
    kehorton, artur9, Pandahead and 4 others like this.
  13. Pietro Cozzi Tinin
    Constanza thought just the opposite when she tried to get me to live outside and claim the house for herself.........
    US Blues and RCBinTN like this.
  14. KoshNaranek
  15. JohnnyCanuck
    I love cats but I love good cartoons, too.

astromo likes this.