1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up

Discussion in 'Jason Stoddard' started by jason stoddard, Jan 23, 2014.
  1. KoshNaranek
    halloween 16 d.jpg

RCBinTN, OldRoadToad, trellus and 7 others like this.
  2. Mike Foley
    5E152FD4-597A-4B7E-8E96-13903CA77F71.jpeg

wink, OldRoadToad, trellus and 9 others like this.
  3. JohnnyCanuck
    bats-incontinence.jpg

radicus, RCBinTN, wink and 7 others like this.
  4. GearMe
    Wow...I'm not sure a Gadget Uber, Loki Maxi, or whatever the #3!! else Schiitty that Mike and Jason can come up with can help that!

wink and OldRoadToad like this.
  5. Oveja Negra
    Loki is the ultimate Vampire Cat. Look at those fangs and evil face...

[​IMG]

wink, OldRoadToad, 33na3rd and 2 others like this.
  6. Pandahead
    This is way tooooo funny first thing in the morning.... coffee through the nose funny! My wife is off to the eye doctor with tears in her eyes. A good start to Monday, a whole new cat-agory!

RCBinTN, wink, OldRoadToad and 4 others like this.
  7. US Blues
    Mike and Jason already have the solution- the power switch is on the back! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

wink, OldRoadToad and GearMe like this.
  8. grapefarmer
    Jason -- Any chance that you will post a picture of the Iggy Analog 2 board?

Scott Kramer and Snowpuppy77 like this.
  9. KoshNaranek
    zz5e023188.jpg

wink, OldRoadToad, GearMe and 3 others like this.
  10. Timster
    Hey all,

Before I ask this, let me be clear that I am not complaining.... just wanting to find out some experience with a Mimby, Jot and Vidar and gain some understanding :)

They all run quite warm at idle, and using an infrared thermometer the cases all sit around 38 degrees C, with ambient around 20 degrees C. Is this what others see/feel?
    I am then curious as to why from a technical standpoint. I have had other amps (an old Sansui integrated, and a few Emotivas, NADs, more) and they have generally stayed much cooler at idle.

Jason, can you articulate what in the the designs causes this and the reasons why you believe in these design decisions?

Thanks
    Cheers .. Tim

11. madwolfa
    Most (if not all) Schiit products use their cases as a radiator by design. Also they all operate in Class A/AB, biased for quality, not the efficiency...

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    FLTWS likes this.
  12. Pandahead
    Dear Jason,

As you know many here have been lobbying for Loki Maxi. I for one jumped on the band wagon right off the bat. In light of recent events might you consider naming it "Sonar" when you release it hopefully in February at the Schiitr.

Might I further suggest getting in some "Wild Bat Coffee" to help celebrate "Sonar's" introduction?

While you're at it please offer it not just in the usual silver but also in guano. Bat Schiit black will make everyone happy.

Sincerely,
    Mark

RCBinTN, wink, OldRoadToad and 2 others like this.
  13. Pietro Cozzi Tinin
    Constanza wants his address.

Byronb, RCBinTN, wink and 5 others like this.
  14. Mike Foley
    He lives in Wayne Manor, Gotham City, which he enters via the Bat-cat flap.

Byronb, RCBinTN, wink and 2 others like this.
  15. Pietro Cozzi Tinin
    Now she's asking for traveling money and packing her bags.

HumanFly, Byronb, RCBinTN and 4 others like this.