Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Jan 16, 2018 at 11:14 PM Post #28,389 of 149,167
So if I altered my serial number to say like "W" and claim I am selling the ultimate yggy from the year 2035 I could make bank..

Jan 17, 2018 at 5:14 AM Post #28,392 of 149,167
I ordered my Yggy as a new years present to myself on January 3rd. It will ship this week.
Didn't know about the upgrades when I ordered, but I'm a happy man.
Looking forward to hear the difference between Gumby 1.0 analogue and Yggy 2.0 analogue.
And then there's the DSP upgrade. Such and upgrade can be a big difference.
What will I do with my Gumby? Keep it? Sell it? Would be nice to see and hear what happens after an upgrade to 2.0 and DSP on that one.
But then again, keeping up with the upgrade costs of 2 DAC's
2018 has started of as a beautiful musical year.

Jan 17, 2018 at 5:31 AM Post #28,393 of 149,167

Totally agree, lay down some Schiit for us Jason or Mike but given that there's improvement on the anlaogue side:
January 16, 2018, Valencia, CA. Today, Schiit Audio announced the first Yggdrasil-specific upgrade since its introduction almost 4 years ago: Yggdrasil Analog 2. Shipping with new-production Yggdrasils since October 2017, Yggdrasil Analog 2 is a thorough redefinition of the original Yggdrasil analog output modules, featuring refined Class-A, all-discrete FET buffers and numerous internal improvements.
Jason should have something to write about.

I'm looking forward to hearing from both co-founders. Especially given that it will be hard core, nerdy tech stuff. Gotta love that.

Jan 17, 2018 at 5:38 AM Post #28,394 of 149,167
I ordered my Yggy as a new years present to myself on January 3rd. It will ship this week.
Didn't know about the upgrades when I ordered, but I'm a happy man.
Looking forward to hear the difference between Gumby 1.0 analogue and Yggy 2.0 analogue.
And then there's the DSP upgrade. Such and upgrade can be a big difference.
What will I do with my Gumby? Keep it? Sell it? Would be nice to see and hear what happens after an upgrade to 2.0 and DSP on that one.
But then again, keeping up with the upgrade costs of 2 DAC's
2018 has started of as a beautiful musical year.
You saved this year already 100$!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back