Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
May 29, 2017 at 3:41 PM Post #20,567 of 149,160
OK, lets all go to the LA Audio Show and bring our ABBA albums.
I am actively looking for my old "Jim and Tammy Baker Show" album from the '60s. Tammy used to do a puppet show with Suzie the Pig and Allie the Alligator. I was on the show too cuz every one but frAudiophiles loves them some toad.

I would play Billy Paul's master piece, "Me and Mrs. Jones" followed by Johnny Mathis and Jane (Hubbah Hubba) Olivor's Oscar nominated duet "The Last Time I Felt Like This". For starters. But of course I would have to play such music to my self as i am an asstroll and not allowed in to the Diana Krall/Asstroll Free Zone.

It takes a lot to insult me but not to encourage me to make light of some one that is no one to me. I would still shake his hand but he is probably worried he would get warts.

ORT.

May 29, 2017 at 3:46 PM Post #20,568 of 149,160
I would still shake his hand but he is probably worried he would get warts.
ORT.

I hate to contradict you on this but something inside me says you're wrong about that.
I even cross the borders by saying he is as aware of the BS going around as we are.
Please don't shoot me.

Last edited:
May 29, 2017 at 4:00 PM Post #20,570 of 149,160
I hate to contradict you on this but something inside me says you're wrong about that.
I even cross the borders by saying he is as aware of the BS going around as we are.
Please don't shoot me.

I do not have opposable thumbs.

And I do not think he has a sense of humor or even humour. Little if any evidence supports the supposition that he has one. I saw it written on the bathroom stall wall at ASSPONA that slefty had both his funny bones removed. True story? True dat. And now...

I would very much like a Schiit integrated amp with 60 or more watts per channel and a nice pair of VU Meters. Oh. And a sub out. Perhaps now Jason or Mike will join in to state (again) they are not going to do that. Ever.

I am being an asstroll again. Of course when it comes to womenz, I prefer a nice donkey back there.

Last edited:
May 29, 2017 at 4:12 PM Post #20,571 of 149,160
I do not have opposable thumbs.

And I do not think he has a sense of humor or even humour. Little if any evidence supports the supposition that he has one. I saw it written on the bathroom stall wall at ASSPONA that slefty had both his funny bones removed. True story? True dat. And now...

I would very much like a Schiit integrated amp with 60 or more watts per channel and a nice pair of VU Meters. Oh. And a sub out. Perhaps now Jason or Mike will join in to state (again) they are not going to do that. Ever.

I am being an asstroll again. Of course when it comes to womenz, I prefer a nice donkey back there.

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/12/5/13841386/meters-music-ov-1-headphones-vu-meter

May 29, 2017 at 4:14 PM Post #20,572 of 149,160
I would go for that presto.
A Ragnarok with VU meters would do the trick.
To be frank, I did some research into external VU meters for my Ragnarok.
But I never got there. Primarily because I'm a moron on the tech.

May 29, 2017 at 4:17 PM Post #20,573 of 149,160
Man, both of these Schiit Audio blogs have gotten out of control with terrible signal to noise ratios.

May 29, 2017 at 4:19 PM Post #20,574 of 149,160
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

I must have them! Superb! Perfect for Sessions with Sinatra or Evenings with Ella or Time out with The Turtles in "The Lair of The Toad"! Damn. Those things are tits!

$355 American? I will begin saving. No Schiit. Those are suhweeeeeeeet!

If Elvis were a toad he would be the first to say, "Thankewveruhmuch!" Since he is not and he is dead, I said it.

No. Really. Those are so COOL! Book marking that page NOW!

Thank you brother!

May 29, 2017 at 4:23 PM Post #20,577 of 149,160
Man, both of these Schiit Audio blogs have gotten out of control with terrible signal to noise ratios.

So why have you not posted any thing of worth of late? Nothing is going on in here save some folk having a good time. I suppose I should take a hejira or go on hopabout (Aussie Canetoad "walkabout").

Later.

And I can not find a place (yet) to get those sweet 'phones in Amurica!

Last edited:
May 29, 2017 at 4:32 PM Post #20,578 of 149,160
OK, lets all go to the LA Audio Show and bring our ABBA albums.
IMG_20170529_161350254~2.jpg
My wife's album I bought for her 39 years ago, complete in wrap from K-mart! Oh please do not let Vidar be delayed, if it's released in July I fear for all remaining sanity to go swirling down the Schiitr. Knowing me, knowing you.....

May 29, 2017 at 4:35 PM Post #20,579 of 149,160
So why have you not posted any thing of worth of late? Nothing is going on in here save some folk having a good time. I suppose I should take a hejira or go on hopabout (Aussie Canetoad "walkabout").

Later.

And I can not find a place (yet) to get those sweet 'phones in Amurica!

Well, he is a troll who hates it when people have a good time.
Kind of ultra narrow horizon IT wannabe I heard.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back