Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jun 19, 2015 at 10:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

auvgeek

100+ Head-Fier
I have a Schiit Gungnir USB Gen 2 for sale. I am the second owner--purchased it here a few months ago from the original owner, but only used it about a week before going a different direction. You can read the reviews, but it sounds great, especially for the price. The original owner said it didn't get much use since he had other DACs in rotation. So it shouldn't have many hours on it. Cosmetically, I would say it's in excellent condition; there is one faint 1" long scratch on the top of the chassis and maybe two more very, very minor scratches. So minor that it's honesty hard to tell if they're part of the brushed aluminum or not. The scratches were there when I received it; nothing has been stacked on the DAC while it's been in my possession. I tried to capture the scratches in the pictures (namely the last one).

Price is $625 + shipping + PayPal fees. I will only ship CONUS. Unfortunately, it did not come with the original box or a USB cord. I will ship it to you in the box it was shipped to me and (of course) include the power cord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread