Schiit Fulla directly connected to iPhone 6/6 Plus
Apr 13, 2015 at 3:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

imahawki

100+ Head-Fier
Sorry, I did a search but didn't find a definitive answer.  Can I connect my iPhone directly to a Schiit Fulla?  If so can I use a standard sync cable or do I need the lightening to USB camera adapter?

May 29, 2015 at 12:00 PM Post #5 of 14
You'll need a lightning camera connection kit and a powered usb hub. The fulla pulls too much power.

I know this has been discussed but what's the configuration on the powered usb hub , which hooks where
Thanks in advance.

May 29, 2015 at 12:25 PM Post #6 of 14
I know this has been discussed but what's the configuration on the powered usb hub , which hooks where
Thanks in advance.

Ignore this post, forgot what I was doing. Will update with config.

Camera connection kit plugs into iPhone and gives you a female usb a port. Usb hub plugs into power outlet and into the usb a port on the camera connection kit. Fulla then plugs into the usb hub like it would a computer

May 29, 2015 at 2:56 PM Post #7 of 14
Ignore this post, forgot what I was doing. Will update with config.

Camera connection kit plugs into iPhone and gives you a female usb a port. Usb hub plugs into power outlet and into the usb a port on the camera connection kit. Fulla then plugs into the usb hub like it would a computer

Ok Ty.

Apr 29, 2016 at 5:41 PM Post #9 of 14
You say "Usb hub plugs into power outlet and into the usb a port on the camera connection kit."

I dont get it. How do I connect usb female camera with the usb hub? I would need to have male / male usb cable(?). I have never seen any. Thanx

Sep 7, 2016 at 4:41 PM Post #11 of 14
If you need a 'powered' USB hub to connect a FULLA to an iPhone or iPad using the 'camera kit' how do you use the FULLA in your car or on a long plane flight??
Sort of defeats the 'portability' of it doesn't it
Bobbmd

Nov 8, 2016 at 3:10 PM Post #13 of 14
sorry to bump an old thread...but this should work, yes? it's a powered usb camera port...should provide the fulla and the phone with power.

http://www.apple.com/shop/product/MK0W2AM/A/lightning-to-usb-3-camera-adapter

Jan 22, 2022 at 7:23 PM Post #14 of 14
I know this is an old thread, but I thought this might still be useful for someone reading this:

Yes, connecting an iPhone (13 Pro) to FULLA-E (via Apple's basic "Lightning to USB Camera Reader" dongle) works great for me.

Initially, I fed an extra power-supplying USB-C cable into FULLA USB-C "power" port, but I just disconnected it, and things are still working fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back