1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Schiit Bifrost Uber Analog Upgrade

First

Back
44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
Next

Last
  1. Shini44
    Thanks ^^ 

2. Shini44
    btw few said that the old biforst is kind of aggressive with dry mids , any comment on that people? i guess the Uber and USB gen 2 made a lot of changes ha? 

3. bleudeciel16

the usb will probably make the only difference you'll actually hear

4. gefski

Uber analog board = improved dynamic swings & attack for me.

5. Shini44
    my CIEM the UM Mentor got really asome mid range , the female vocal there is very nice!! thats why i am picky about the mid range, 

dynamic wise i am a treble head too, i know that this point is covered with the Uber :3 

so how do you find the mid range? like the others? i remember reading your qst impression about the mid range, you didn't like it before? i guess the sound change with some burning ofc hehehe

6. hodgjy
    Midrange has a hint a liquidity to it.

7. Shini44
    thanks again people :3 i will be joining this club soon ^^

8. roguegeek
    According to this pretty comprehensive thread and discussion on DACs, it makes quite a bit of difference.

9. gefski

Brand new DARKO review of Bifrost Uber Gen 2 is out now.

10. hodgjy

Linky: http://www.digitalaudioreview.net/2014/03/schiit-audio-bifrost-uber-w-gen-2-usb-dac-review/

11. Byrnie
    Purrin reviews and comparisons rock my eyeballs!

12. hodgjy
    NM

13. kstuart
    My personal experience is that - unless you have heard recent $1,000 and up DACs, you will not find a sound quality deficiency that you can attribute to the Bifrost Uber with 2nd Gen USB, because you will not have a reference point.    In other words, nothing wrong jumps out at you....

14. Shini44
    Can anyone compare the Bifrost Uper + USB Gen 2 with Cocero HD? i am between both atm 

15. kstuart
    Yes, you can find that comparison at:

http://www.digitalaudioreview.net/2014/03/schiit-audio-bifrost-uber-w-gen-2-usb-dac-review/

First

Back
44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
Next

Last