Schiit Audio Bifrost 2
Jun 19, 2020 at 11:42 PM Post #1,081 of 4,926
Schiit just updated their B-Stock & Closeout page with a Schiit-ton of stuff, including 5 black Bifrost 2's for $649. :ksc75smile:

So if you just can't wait another 10 days (or possibly even longer), here ya go!

I grabbed a (now discontinued) Eitr for $99! :money_mouth:

But remember, with B-stock and close-outs, all sales are final.

https://www.schiit.com/b-stocks

6-20-20 Edit - Nevermind, they're all gone now. :tired_face:

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2020 at 12:19 AM Post #1,082 of 4,926
Schiit just updated their B-Stock & Closeout page with a Schiit-ton of stuff, including 5 black Bifrost 2's for $649. :ksc75smile:

So if you just can't wait another 10 days (or possibly even longer), here ya go!

But remember, with B-stock and close-outs, all sales are final.

https://www.schiit.com/b-stocks
Yes they did. Craaaaap. I keep thinking, wow, if I like the Modius as well as I do, after having the Modi Multibit for a long time, the BF2 could be the one. It could be an incredible DAC and an insane combination with Lyr 3. Probably also very good with Jot and Vali 2. Schiit! I'm tempted bro!

Jun 20, 2020 at 12:21 AM Post #1,083 of 4,926
Yes they did. Craaaaap. I keep thinking, wow, if I like the Modius as well as I do, after having the Modi Multibit for a long time, the BF2 could be the one. It could be an incredible DAC and an insane combination with Lyr 3. Probably also very good with Jot and Vali 2. Schiit! I'm tempted bro!

This is what happened to me. I enjoyed the Modius upgrade so much that I ordered the BF2.

Jun 20, 2020 at 12:26 AM Post #1,084 of 4,926
This is what happened to me. I enjoyed the Modius upgrade so much that I ordered the BF2.
I do love the Modius. It's so, so resolving. So clean and razor sharp in a good way. I think it's probably going to stay if I get the BF2.

Modi Multibit is a beautiful DAC and, IMO, a very fine match for the Vali 2 and Lyr 3. A real thing of beauty for $250. Yet I'm thinking it's time to go to the BF2. I'm on my second beer tonight and it's a kickass IPA, might be enough to convince me to do it.

Jun 20, 2020 at 12:29 AM Post #1,085 of 4,926
I do love the Modius. It's so, so resolving. So clean and razor sharp in a good way. I think it's probably going to stay if I get the BF2.

Modi Multibit is a beautiful DAC and, IMO, a very fine match for the Vali 2 and Lyr 3. A real thing of beauty for $250. Yet I'm thinking it's time to go to the BF2. I'm on my second beer tonight and it's a kickass IPA, might be enough to convince me to do it.

Personally, I thought I should order it and just be done with it. Yes it's way more money, but I think I'd spend more in the long run if I didn't get it now.

Jun 20, 2020 at 12:31 AM Post #1,086 of 4,926
Personally, I thought I should order it and just be done with it. Yes it's way more money, but I think I'd spend more in the long run if I didn't get it now.
I know that's how life tends to be. Sometimes you have to bite the bullet.

Jun 20, 2020 at 12:41 AM Post #1,088 of 4,926
I actually bought a used LCD2 on eBay once. The right driver went out on them and I'm not sure what to do. Send back to Audeze?

That is a very good headphone. I know it does very well with the Lyr 3 and Jotunheim.

Jun 20, 2020 at 12:44 AM Post #1,089 of 4,926
Yet I'm thinking it's time to go to the BF2. I'm on my second beer tonight and it's a kickass IPA, might be enough to convince me to do it.
Third beer's the charm! :beerchug:

Jun 20, 2020 at 12:49 AM Post #1,091 of 4,926
Man.... $649 though for a B-stock BF2.

By way of comparison, I bought a .30-06 rifle back in 2006, when I was 22 and fresh out of the Army. I still have that rifle and have taken several animals with it. One of the best purchases I have ever made in my life. Accurate, powerful, and a very versatile setup. I paid $657 for it.

Now I'm looking at a DAC that, while less expensive than some of my guns, costs nearly as much as my all-purpose utility hunting rifle.

Jun 20, 2020 at 1:38 AM Post #1,094 of 4,926
Go ahead and buy it, already!! I keep checking-in and it's past my bed time!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back