Save Your Wallet- Block Head-Fi
Aug 7, 2004 at 11:40 PM Post #16 of 20
oh well, if there was no HeadFi, i would probably spend my money on something else anyway... eg. Computer parts, Cameras, etc..

I think it all comes down to the person, if you are basically a spender and not good at saving money, you will end up using most of your money regardless you are headfi member or not..
eg. going to movies, foods, etc etc...

Aug 8, 2004 at 2:50 AM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok
oh well, if there was no HeadFi, i would probably spend my money on something else anyway... eg. Computer parts, Cameras, etc..

I think it all comes down to the person, if you are basically a spender and not good at saving money, you will end up using most of your money regardless you are headfi member or not..

I second your opinion.

Aug 8, 2004 at 2:54 AM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok

I think I'm an exception
frown.gif

I actually was saving up a decent amount of money (by poor college student standards), then along came Head-Fi and a lot of my money went away, but I'm lovin' it!
wink.gif

Aug 8, 2004 at 4:57 AM Post #19 of 20
hadn't you found HeadFi, you might have stumbled to something else... college chicks, cars, bikes, and would still use your money...
unless your only interest is only headphone at the moment... nothing else tempts you ?

i used to be very keen on PC stuffs... graphic cards, soundcards and all that... but after i got a decent PC setup, and found headfi, then most of my money is spent on audio stuff...
im pretty sure if there was no headfi, my money would be spent for either still PC stuffs, or maybe some speakers or digicams....

Aug 8, 2004 at 12:22 PM Post #20 of 20
The equipment forums are an incentive to endless upgrades and acquisition, all driven by curiosity, competition, and unrealistic expectation. The For Sale/Trade forums are an avenue to dump the stuff that didn't work, didn't satisfy, or is no longer neede/wanted.

The point? Head-Fi isn't an audio equipment discussion site. It's a recycling center.
icon10.gif

BW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back