Sansa broken; looking for cheap GOOD alternative
Jan 30, 2015 at 6:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Ruben123

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi all,

My Clip+ just died :frowning2: Really loved it those 2.5 years, but it went to heaven. Maybe I will try to open it up and try to repair it somehow.

But for now, I can do several things. I already have the Samsung S1 Voodoo-ed which I do use a lot, but sometimes you just need a small player instead of a whole phone. Budget's $25, needs to play Flac and APE (monkey audio).

- I can look for a used Sansa on eBay
- I can look in China for some Ruizu Reizu (?) player which are marked to be good (but not as good as the Clip??)
- I can look for a Fuze or other SanDisk player, used. Same sound quality, but maybe better built? And hoping the 3.5mm jack is better too.

So: Looking for a $25 DAP with (as) good (as the Clip's) SQ which is quite small and plays my APE/FLAC collection.

Thanks!

Feb 3, 2015 at 4:40 PM Post #2 of 3
I
I also have a Sansa player and its quite good.
After reading a lot I found the Ruizo X02 player. Ordered one for my son and one for me and I´m very happy with it. For the price (buy from Gearbest with the discount coupon) its very good, really very good.
Add some KZ earphones and you have it...
Go for it
Greetings from Portugal

Feb 5, 2015 at 8:40 AM Post #3 of 3
Thank you. Certainly looking at it! Problem is I cannot find it supports APE or not (some say it does, some it does not).
Almost my whole collection is APE so a non-APE player is a no-go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back