SanDisk debuts newly designed Sansa Fuze+ PMPs
Aug 31, 2010 at 10:15 PM Post #16 of 32

Quote:
According to ABI this thing should cure cancer,get rid of world hunger and be a free energy source all because lord knows it will have a flat RMAA graph

It also should be a mandatory purchase before you are allowed to sign  up, You don't even have to listen to it just looks at the flat RMAA graphs as that is more pleasing then any real music.

Aug 31, 2010 at 10:18 PM Post #17 of 32
Meh, I'd rather get the upcoming Samsung YP-Q3. It's got, finally, tactile controls!!!

Aug 31, 2010 at 11:43 PM Post #18 of 32
When is the inter-forum war going to start?
popcorn.gif

Sep 1, 2010 at 2:32 AM Post #21 of 32
Good one, Anaxilus
dt880smile.png

And back on topic, the controls look to be quite... form over function... and if the GUI and OS is anything like past Sandisk products.... this'll be a pretty lame device.
Atleast until the Rockbox guys get it 'fixed'
wink_face.gif

Quote:
When did it end?

Sep 1, 2010 at 10:37 AM Post #24 of 32
To say the least I am also dissapointed at this, looks like who ever designed this player rushed it, no thought was put into it and seem to going on Ipods Bandwagon, sorry but I say the old Fuze or previous is far better, interesting to see what the next Clip will look like.

Sep 1, 2010 at 10:52 AM Post #25 of 32

Quote:
To say the least I am also dissapointed at this, looks like who ever designed this player rushed it, no thought was put into it and seem to going on Ipods Bandwagon, sorry but I say the old Fuze or previous is far better, interesting to see what the next Clip will look like.

I don't see this as iPod-like at all.....the wheel is gone! The original Fuze was much more a rip-off of the iPod form factor.

Sep 1, 2010 at 1:10 PM Post #26 of 32

Quote:
SlotRadio is definitely a fail. The SlotMusic cards, if they had been FLAC, might have been worth considering, but SLotRadio, no way.

I bought my mother a sansa clip+ with a slot radio card filled with 80-90s music, so I didn't have to download anything for her. But that's the only thing that it is good for.

Anyways, that sansa looks like a creative/samsung hybrid of some sort, I can't quite seem to put my finger on it..

Sep 1, 2010 at 4:48 PM Post #27 of 32
The white Fuze+ looks hot though. But it would be ugly if the Line-out is on the USB connector on the side, which is most probable.

Sep 1, 2010 at 4:53 PM Post #28 of 32
Looks like I'll be sticking with my current generation 8GB Fuze.

Capacitive touch controls is a big minus for me on a player like that. Tactile controls all the way.

Sep 1, 2010 at 5:05 PM Post #29 of 32

Quote:
It also should be a mandatory purchase before you are allowed to sign  up, You don't even have to listen to it just looks at the flat RMAA graphs as that is more pleasing then any real music.

Yeah because the redbook standard clearly states your player should have tons of rolloff and be colored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back