Samsung P3 Firmware best working update?
Jun 22, 2010 at 9:58 AM Post #2 of 4
I don't own a P3.  Have you already purchased one?  If so, what kind of headaches are you experiencing with it?

What would you say are the strong points to the player and what are the weak points.  Been thinking about buying one for a while now and just have not pulled the trigger.

Jun 22, 2010 at 12:20 PM Post #3 of 4
i just won it on ebay but i dont have it yet just trying to find the best Firmware verison for the p3 some updates are better then others and  have more reliabitity so the player wont crash

Dec 15, 2010 at 9:17 AM Post #4 of 4
I have had the player for more than a year and it crashed once, can't even remember how long ago. In the past I used the 2.18 version, currently I'm using the 2.20 version for half a year at least.Main reason I haven't upgraded to 22 is laziness. 

Take note, I'm pretty much not using the video functionality, so I can't attest to the stability or lack thereof in the different firmware versions. It seemed to work fine with the 3-4 files I have tried. 

Only other buggy behaviour I have noticed is that sometimes the artist name isn't being updated when the song changes,
haven't bothered to triangulate a more specific set of conditions, mostly because I don't care, I'm not looking at the player much. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back