Samsung Galaxy S II Stock Earphone
Jul 8, 2012 at 12:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

vangough

New Head-Fier
This sounds crazy but you know what I will say it anyway, they sound pretty darn decent considering stock earphone. But of course with different ear bud. I was very much surprised to hear what I heard with miles davis foam tip that I have. Guys give it a try, it's surprisingly good. If you don't like it, no worries you have nothing to lose, you have it anyways!

Cheers!

Jul 8, 2012 at 12:46 AM Post #2 of 6
This sounds crazy but you know what I will say it anyway, they sound pretty darn decent considering stock earphone. But of course with different ear bud. I was very much surprised to hear what I heard with miles davis foam tip that I have. Guys give it a try, it's surprisingly good. If you don't like it, no worries you have nothing to lose, you have it anyways!

Cheers!

You know what? You are right! I'm not really an IEM kind of guy, so I haven't used them much. I recently got some koss ksc75's ($30, but really good) drivers put onto a headband, and they sound great on my sgs2 (using Poweramp app which really rocks). But
I just tried the Samsung buds, and they DO sound really good! (WAY better than the $50 skullcandy buds that I got a few years back). I can see myself enjoying these - thanks!

Jul 8, 2012 at 1:12 AM Post #3 of 6
Quote:
You know what? You are right! I'm not really an IEM kind of guy, so I haven't used them much. I recently got some koss ksc75's ($30, but really good) drivers put onto a headband, and they sound great on my sgs2 (using Poweramp app which really rocks). But
I just tried the Samsung buds, and they DO sound really good! (WAY better than the $50 skullcandy buds that I got a few years back). I can see myself enjoying these - thanks!

Welcome aboard, so I am not the only one, lol. I am using it with comply foam tips....all i can say is just "wow". We normally don't even bother to test it because we all think stock earphones are just crap and useless which, in most cases, very true but, this is completely different beast. Actually my JH5Pro is on the way, 2 weeks more, but I am loving this samsung earphones atm and its making my wait easy and painless :p.

Jul 24, 2012 at 7:38 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:
Welcome aboard, so I am not the only one, lol. I am using it with comply foam tips....all i can say is just "wow". We normally don't even bother to test it because we all think stock earphones are just crap and useless which, in most cases, very true but, this is completely different beast. Actually my JH5Pro is on the way, 2 weeks more, but I am loving this samsung earphones atm and its making my wait easy and painless :p.

vangough, which model of the complyfoam tips are you using on your stock earphones. I want to buy some but don't know which ones will fit the stock earphones.

Jul 24, 2012 at 7:52 AM Post #5 of 6
Jul 24, 2012 at 10:15 AM Post #6 of 6
Uh.. apple earbuds sound better IMO. better treble extension and detail, and more balanced sound.

Samsung's (new?) earphone which comes with the tab's are a bit better although their bass bloated as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back