Sam and Max return...
Nov 11, 2005 at 1:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

mr_slacker

100+ Head-Fier
http://www.telltalegames.com/sam_and_max

Quote:

Q: Will Telltale’s game be based on the cancelled Sam & Max Freelance Police game?

A: Cancelled Sam & Max Freelance Police game? What cancelled Sam & Max Freelance Police game?

wink.gif
icon10.gif

Nov 11, 2005 at 7:32 PM Post #4 of 12
Two replies? And one of them about a dead dog? Thought people would open bottles of champagne and dance naked in the streets...

confused.gif

Well I'm gonna party like it's 1999! Wohooo!!!

icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

The only thing that could be better than this would be Monkey Island 5...

cool.gif

Nov 12, 2005 at 1:15 AM Post #5 of 12
Sorry, I was too busy dancing naked in the street to reply.

biggrin.gif

"I hope there was no-one on that bus!"
"No-one we know or care about, anyway."

Nov 12, 2005 at 1:35 AM Post #6 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr_slacker
The only thing that could be better than this would be Monkey Island 5...

cool.gif

Where we could look forward to seeing the THIRD largest monkey head Guybrush has ever seen (I always laugh at that joke).

Nov 12, 2005 at 5:58 PM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by jlo mein
sweet theyre going to be back!!!

i always wished I owned some Sam and Max memorabilia...like figurines or something haha...

I want to eat a corndog right now.

I don't have much myself, I've got the game, a poster, the collected works book, one comic, and a sketch of Max that Steve did for me. I once won an auction for a Sam and Max hat, but they e-mailed me saying they couldn't find it in their warehouse. You can sometimes find some of their stuff for decent prices on e-bay. I didn't pay much for the hat, comic book, or poster. But the collected Sam and Max book goes for a pretty penny.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sam-and-Max-Surf...QQcmdZViewItem

EDIT: Oh yeah, also got the VHS tapes of the TV show... I guess I do have enough for a mini shrine.

Nov 13, 2005 at 12:01 AM Post #11 of 12
yikes @ the collected book price. Wish I picked it up at amazon back in the day for like $30 or something.

Only official Sam and Max stuff I have...the talkie CD version of the game, and a few one page comics that were included with the old Lucasarts newsletters.

My gf has a sudden interest after she found out how cute Max is....can you play these old games (Sam&Max, Full Throttle, Monkey Island 1) on WinXP computers? Technology has changed a LOT from the 486 days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back