1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sale pending: New Cognac colored Beyer leather pads

1. guzziguy
    Sale pending: 1 cognac pair Beyer leather pads

I bought these along with a black pair in August to use with my Leopardwood Darth Beyers. The cognac pair doesn't match well. So I'm keeping the black pair and selling these. They are brand new. I installed one to see how it looked and pulled it off 30 minutes later. Other than that, they have been in a plastic bag.

I'd like to get $30, which includes shipping to you. I have no paypal account and will accept checks, money orders, etc.

These fit the following models:
    DT880, 990 (2005) and 770 pro (80ohm prior to 2005)

Here is a picture of the pads.
    [​IMG]

Here's a picture of my Darth's with one black and one Cognac pad. I decided to keep the black pads.
    [​IMG]

2. guzziguy
    bump

3. Sovkiller
    Do you know if they will fit the Edition 9...??? They seem bigger, if they do I will get them, just need the diameter to see if they match...

4. Manny Calavera
    Damn I'd kill to get a set that would fit my 250-80's in that material and color !

5. guzziguy
    I just noticed your responses. I'll measure the pads tomorrow morning and post the results.

6. guzziguy
    Ok, just measured them. These pads fit over a 4" diameter flange. It has 1/4" overlap. In other words, the outer diameter is 4" and the inner diameter is 3 1/2".

If you are interested and still unsure of this, please PM me with your phone number and I'll call you to talk about it.

7. Sovkiller
    Definitely they will not fit the Editions...[​IMG]

8. khbaur330162
    Those are roughly the same dimensions as a K271 velour pad. Could these fit your K340's do you think, guzziguy? If so that means they'd fit ECR-500, D5000, as well as a custom wood driver housing I'm currently working on. [​IMG]

9. FallenAngel Contributor
    YGPM, hopefully they look nice on Maple, I'll take them. [​IMG]

10. guzziguy
    Sale pending