Sale or return: I'm looking for a shop which assures me to... *pls take a look*
Apr 1, 2004 at 10:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

kloxx

New Head-Fier
Heya,

I'm looking for a shop which assures me to give back the stuff I bought without any reason at all.

I know that sounds strange, but I heard about such return rights often, and now I want to make use of it
smily_headphones1.gif

Its only cos I want to try out the Audigy2 + HD590 for my comp and decide if its worth the money before actually buying it.

Is it possible to do so without any costs at all?
I'm living in Germany if thats an impotant fact.

I would be happy if someone could give me some information about that, or even telling me a link to such a shop, thx.
wink.gif

*hopes for some replys*

Apr 3, 2004 at 11:07 PM Post #3 of 4
You're looking for a store with a good return policy? Er--Headroom and Todd the Vinyl Junkie (two sponsors) have good 30 day return policies and I believe they ship internationally. That'll do for headphones, but I dunno about soundcards. Links are on the main page. You'll still have to pay for it though...but if you're dissatisfied, you can return.

Apr 4, 2004 at 12:46 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally posted by kloxx
Heya,

I'm looking for a shop which assures me to give back the stuff I bought without any reason at all.

That's not too difficult. Just read the Fernabsatzgesetz and realize that you've thereby got the right to give back the stuff within 14 days - that goes for any German online vendor.

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back