Sacramento Meet?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2016 at 5:34 PM Post #31 of 78
I will be PMing members of the SF bay area Headfi group to gain more interest. Then, I will open up a Google survey later this week to choose the best library location. After this is decided, a Doodle will be set up to decide the date and time. 

Will post updates here. When everything is finalized I may open up a new thread to get everything organized in one top post. I don't think the original poster of this thread is still active. 

If anyone has suggestions on a more efficient way to do this, please let me know. 

EDIT: I posted a topic http://www.head-fi.org/f/7860/sf-bay-area-head-fiers-group It should let everyone in the group know (I hope) because the system wont let me PM so many people. 

Jan 3, 2017 at 10:34 PM Post #36 of 78
I don't have a ton of gear but i'd be willing to kick a few bucks in for the venue and or pizza.

edit: i forgot how to edit my flair.

Jan 4, 2017 at 4:27 PM Post #37 of 78
I'm new to hi-fi and the forum, but would love to attend to meet others and learn more about the different sounds and tones out there. I can bring a Modi/Valhalla 2/LC/HD800S setup.

Jan 25, 2017 at 1:17 PM Post #42 of 78
I would be interested if the date aligns with my schedule. I could bring Audeze LCD-2 (2016 fazor edition), Sony NW-ZX100, and Chord Mojo. Also have HD600's and Shure SE535.

Tom

Feb 1, 2017 at 9:32 PM Post #43 of 78
Depending on the date I would stop by. I'm coming from Reno and would have to come out with the wife for dinner and shopping, so would not be able to spend a more than an hour or two. I'm on call and or out of town a lot. For me it's a roll of the dice as to the schedule.

Feb 4, 2017 at 2:29 AM Post #44 of 78
Hello all, so I am a member of a Masonic lodge in Davis that has a wide open dining room that can be used for a meet. I can rent out the lodge for a day, I'm just concerned about power usage, but I have the ability to secure a Saturday for a Head-fi meet up if any or all of you are interested. We can also use the kitchen for cooking any meals. Let me know if that's a type of venue that you'd be interested in.

Feb 4, 2017 at 5:28 PM Post #45 of 78
Davis sounds great! Since I am in Benicia that is closer than Sac for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back