S.O.S. (Save on Schiit)
Oct 7, 2015 at 5:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13
Nope, this ain't a sale. 

However, if you want to save money on B-Stock* products, we've now made it easier than ever. All B-Stock is now part of the main product page. In other words, go to, say, the Lyr 2 page, select "B-Stock" as an option, and save $50.

Not all products have B-Stock, nor will all products be available as B-Stock at all times. However, if you want to save some money on products direct from us with full warranty, stop by and see what we have.

Enjoy!

All the best,
Jason

*What is B-Stock? These are products that have minor cosmetic issues (sometimes so minor as to be nearly invisible...we're not talking "dropped off a table" here) or they are customer returns within the 15-day return window. In either case, they are fully tested, qualified, packed as new, and carry the full product warranty.

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Oct 8, 2015 at 12:10 PM Post #5 of 13
I think CA should pass the Schiit Bill - any products manufactured within the state of CA should be exempt from CA sales tax. Seriously, it's better for me to ship my purchases to my brother in Louisiana and pay for shipping back to CA.

Oct 9, 2015 at 12:16 PM Post #8 of 13
  I think CA should pass the Schiit Bill - any products manufactured within the state of CA should be exempt from CA sales tax. Seriously, it's better for me to ship my purchases to my brother in Louisiana and pay for shipping back to CA.

Or move to Louisiana and you could afford Yggy and Rag
tongue_smile.gif

Oct 12, 2015 at 2:55 PM Post #10 of 13
Now i dont get it why does usa site schiit fulla cost 79$ about (69 euros) but in europe schiit site fulla cost 99 euros (112 dollars ). Like wheres the logic? We get less salary and higher prices on products. Aint we just in luck!

Oct 12, 2015 at 3:02 PM Post #11 of 13
  Now i dont get it why does usa site schiit fulla cost 79$ about (69 euros) but in europe schiit site fulla cost 99 euros (112 dollars ). Like wheres the logic? We get less salary and higher prices on products. Aint we just in luck!

Probably import fees and shipping I'd guess. Or the vendor needs to pay their employees too. :p

Oct 12, 2015 at 3:44 PM Post #12 of 13

Its not only for schiit products but all electronic products.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back