s:flo2 / T51 Cases are out :D
Jul 18, 2010 at 7:28 PM Post #2 of 6
Quote:
razzer001 said:

Hi all, just to let you all proud S:Flo2 owners know we will have custom cases coming in next week, preorder is up for anyone that wants to save a little. The fourth case (with the clip) will be in on August. The brown leather hyde case is the one we are sending to all preorder 3 buyers :)

You may or may not be aware that Raz already mentioned these in the s:flo2 impression thread 5 days ago.

Jul 19, 2010 at 1:18 PM Post #4 of 6
Cute. I'm pondering whether to get the pack of 3, on the basis that I could probably fit the Arrow amp inside one, the player in the other, then just use something to strap them to each other and voila, a protected portable set-up I could just stick in my bag. The two brown ones would go nicely together and I can use the blue one on it's own till I get the amp.

Better make my mind up since the special offer prices end tomorrow!

Lets see, player = 110x62x12mm, amp = 98x56x8.4mm. That fits. Splendid.

Jul 19, 2010 at 5:09 PM Post #6 of 6

Quote:
Cute. I'm pondering whether to get the pack of 3, on the basis that I could probably fit the Arrow amp inside one, the player in the other, then just use something to strap them to each other and voila, a protected portable set-up I could just stick in my bag. The two brown ones would go nicely together and I can use the blue one on it's own till I get the amp.

Better make my mind up since the special offer prices end tomorrow!

Lets see, player = 110x62x12mm, amp = 98x56x8.4mm. That fits. Splendid.

I say go for it, and lucky you your amp is going to fit. I just got rid of an ALO Rx which would have fit for the iBasso amp which, sadly, isn't. I have cases that I use right now plus my player's front bottom portion (black around button) is cracked horribly so I don't think I'm going to pick one up :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back