Ruizu X06 Review
Nov 17, 2016 at 12:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

kiler

100+ Head-Fier

So as I couldn't find a thread for this player, I decided to start one. I'll past my thoughts from the description below:

This is the Ruizu X06 a cheap digital mp3 player that alongside a study body to be able to keep up with na active lifestyle, presents us with Bluetooth capabilities, which means you will be able to use this mp3 player at the gym or everywhere you need a player with wireless capabilities.

The sound quality is pretty decent, resembling a Sansa Clip + with more low end and a bit less detail on the higher frequencies. Unfortunately the user interface is kind of unintuitive, which is a big letdown for me at least (or anyone who values the ease of use). You don’t lose any kind of quality over Bluetooth (comparing to other Bluetooth devices) and you got a battery that lasts almost 2 weeks!

All in all a good buy, but if you wanna make this your main mp3 player I would advise spending a bit more for something with a better user interface.

I really think that if Ruizu decided to spend a bit more on making this a more user friendly UI it would be worth recommending more, because I actually see that the sound signature would be appealing to a lot of people. I would like to try its brother the X02, but the one I ordered arrived with a broke screen: it would be interesting trying to compare both sound signatures

Jan 4, 2017 at 8:02 AM Post #2 of 6
Hi. New member here, so glad to see a thread reviewing the very mp3 player I want advice on, so hope you can help...

Although the files on my laptop we in order (ie all album tracks in correct order) when I transfer them to the X06 some of the albums mix up the track order but some stay the same...

Am I being dim here?

If replyinglease bear in mind I'm not exactly tech savvy so layman's terms please?

Many thanks

Mar 23, 2017 at 12:01 AM Post #5 of 6
So does it use MP3 tags to order the tracks by track order under an album ... or just totally ignore MP3 tags?  :-o

Also wondering about bookmarking.  Is there any facility for this?  I want to bookmark a long podcast and come back to the same position when I restart it next time I restart the podcast (even after turning off the MP3 player).

Thanks.  :)

Mar 26, 2017 at 6:27 AM Post #6 of 6
Hi, could someone tell me which kind of bluetooth the player uses? I'm trying to choose a cheap (under 50 euros), portable dap that supports flacs and has got the most advanced bluetooth possible in this price category. I think that the best contender (aside from the x06) could be the AGPtek C05 (or the A06, but It seems not to be available).
Hopefully not going off topic, I thank you in advance and I wish you a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back