1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

RS1 and RA1 Combo, Mint condition with GREAT extras

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by mercuttio, Jun 18, 2012.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (7)
  1. Mercuttio
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Hey folks,

I think it's come time for me to move on. I bought this combo in the fall with an interest in rekindling what I had in headphones many years ago, but they've gone relatively un-listened-to for months at a time. Photography has by and large become my full-time passion, and the investment I've put into these 'phones is much better spent on equipment I'll use day to day.

Included you'll get:

- A minty fresh RS1i - these are absolutely pristine. I'd call them NIB, but they have probably about 80 hours on them of burn in.

- A lovely RA1 - this was a demo RA1 I picked up from an audio store. It's in excellent condition, and includes a fresh pair of batteries.

- A pair of blue AudioQuest interconnects. These are the $30 variety.

- A vintage suitcase that fits the RS1 in the foam that came in the original Grado box. It looks a lot like a fancy bowler hat belongs in it. Nice linen outside that seems very hard-wearing, with great leather details. Totally awesome find, perfect fit.

- Grado extension cable, and Grado 1/4 to 1/8 cable.

The original Grado boxes are also included, though the RS1 box is a little worse for wear: the foam was removed to fit in the much nicer vintage suitcase.

Yes, these are my pictures, yes, this is the pair I'm selling.

I'm looking for $650 shipped for the set, shipped, firm. That's a great price for headphones that are still under warranty (only 7 months old) and the amp and extras. If you live in NYC, I'm happy to meet up with you and knock $30 off the price. I work VERY near Grand Central, and have no problem meeting during lunch or something like that.

2. Mercuttio
    -

3. Mercuttio
    Due to an issue with payment, this sale is re-opened.

Please folks,

If your PayPal information doesn't match where you want me to ship to, or you're using an account that is not your own, I cannot accept payment. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm just trying keep everyone involved safe.

Oh, in-person-in-NYC is still a viable option for me, of course. I always prefer meeting up with someone.

Thanks,

Dave

4. Mercuttio
    This sale is finally closed.

Apologies to those who missed it, or were unable to purchase due to any PayPal restrictions.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.