Rose Mojito Earbuds
Oct 13, 2016 at 12:20 AM Post #166 of 197
Only had these for a day and are pretty amazed at how great they sound.  I am surprised I like them so much since vocals are my primary concern when listening to music and I consider myself treble sensitive.  I am loving them straight out of my hifime 9018 and they are especially heavenly on my vintage sansui with a click or two on the midrange knob.  Fit doesnt seem the most stable and secure but I can wear them longer than my mx500 shells without feeling any soreness in my ears.

Anyways, can someone with a better ear than me tell me what the sonic difference between the two cables are in their opinion?  I have searched google and head-fi but have found no comparisons anywhere.   @golov17
I see in your picture you are using the thicker black one.  You are one of my most trusted opinions that I read.  Thanks

The thicker cable is not practical at all, considering you're already not confident about the fit. I feel the same way: fit is not great, but long listening sessions are OK. I would go with what is most comfortable/convenient for you, since the sonic differences are minimal.

Oct 13, 2016 at 12:27 AM Post #167 of 197
The thicker cable is not practical at all, considering you're already not confident about the fit. I feel the same way: fit is not great, but long listening sessions are OK. I would go with what is most comfortable/convenient for you, since the sonic differences are minimal.

Thank you much for the reply.  That is the info I needed.  I will stick with the nice light braided cable then.  I dont consider my sonic memory that great.  I didnt want to go changing cables back and forth and back and forth trying to a/b them.  I didnt want to risk wearing out or breaking the connectors. 

Oct 13, 2016 at 12:34 AM Post #168 of 197
Thank you much for the reply.  That is the info I needed.  I will stick with the nice light braided cable then.  I dont consider my sonic memory that great.  I didnt want to go changing cables back and forth and back and forth trying to a/b them.  I didnt want to risk wearing out or breaking the connectors. 
2Pair(4pcs) UE Earphones Pin For TF10 TF15 SF3 SF5 UHP336 DIY Headphone Cable Upgrade Accessories Free Shipping
http://s.aliexpress.com/AFBv2mYf

Oct 19, 2016 at 12:50 PM Post #174 of 197
Got my Mojito's on Saturday, but I'm having real difficulty getting them to fit. They're big, and I can only get barely to fit my left ear. Can't get it to stay in my right ear. I've tried naked, donuts, thin and thick foams, rubber rings, and the earhooks that came with the Monk ex-package. Any helpful tricks, or else it will be sold on pretty soon.
cool.gif

It's curious I've the same issue they just don't fit very well in my left ear but quite ok in the right. What a pity because the sound is excellent.

Oct 19, 2016 at 3:19 PM Post #177 of 197
Fit can be different between different people and even for one person. My left ear seems to be slightly smaller than my right so I have to take more time to find a good angle to put the earbuds in...

Jun 29, 2017 at 10:28 PM Post #180 of 197
Hi, I am late to the party. Is it not possible to look for the earbud in taobao (not aliexpress) page anymore? Seems like it is taken down due to the rules and regulations of web selling in taobao. @_@

Users who are viewing this thread

Back