Root-fi
Dec 12, 2014 at 8:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

TheHeadPhoneGuy

100+ Head-Fier
All things root!

If you have an Android smart phone and you want to take it to the next level, educate yourself on the wonders of root!

This is also a custom rom thread.

If you want to learn how to install and flash a custom ROM you are in the right place! CyanogenMod fanboys unite!

I can help anyone with their phone problems!

Feb 26, 2015 at 1:12 PM Post #2 of 8
I rooted my Samsung galaxy Tab S to connect the PS4 controller to it, but still have not been successful in getting it to pair!  Not sure what else to do with the rooted tablet.....

Jun 22, 2015 at 1:41 AM Post #4 of 8
Hello! I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 sph-L720 on 4.4.2. If I want to root, is it better to do it now or update my phone first? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard some people having problems rooting after updating from 4.4.2. Thoughts?

Jun 22, 2015 at 2:01 AM Post #5 of 8
Hello! I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 sph-L720 on 4.4.2. If I want to root, is it better to do it now or update my phone first? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard some people having problems rooting after updating from 4.4.2. Thoughts?

You can try kingoroot, pretty much roots any device. Only issue is the kingroot app which I will usually get rid of after flashing SuperSU.

Jun 27, 2015 at 11:44 AM Post #8 of 8
  I rooted my Samsung galaxy Tab S to connect the PS4 controller to it, but still have not been successful in getting it to pair!  Not sure what else to do with the rooted tablet.....

Are you using Sixaxis Controller by Dancing Pixel Studios or something else? Did you connect the DS4 to a computer and make its MAC address fit what the Android app was looking for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back