Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2012 at 5:47 PM Post #76 of 4,743
Quote:
Hi there,

I'm from Bangalore. Spent a year going through various forums here and this is my first post in head-fi
smile.gif

I own a Grado SR80i, ATH AD 700, Fiio E7, an old and rusty iPod Touch 3rd gen which served me well and a pretty new Rockboxed Sansa Clip+ which has now replaced the latter.

Thinking of picking up an Ultrasone HFI 580 from the US cos I'm interested in a pair of closed cans... but am confused... might probably go for the SR325is since I absolutely love the SR80i.

I'm more of a rock n metal fan... but sometimes I like to listen to some uplifting trance as well.

[size=medium]Great,[/size]

[size=medium]I am also from Bangalore, working from Washington DC since past two years, will be back before end of this year.[/size]
[size=medium]last year I lost my iBuds and my friend google lead me to head fi, started with s4i and my wallet suffered a lot during last thanks giving[/size]

[size=medium]Now my Inventory is[/size]
[size=medium]D2K, HD598, PXC 450, TF10, x10, s5i, s4i, brainwavz M4, Beta[/size]
[size=medium]AMP – E17, E6[/size]

Sep 23, 2012 at 2:23 PM Post #77 of 4,743
Thought I'd say hello to everyone here.

I'm a mere high school student from Delhi, and right now I don't own much at all. :p

I just got my first pair of 'good' headphones yesterday (the KRK KNS-8400), which I run with a FiiO E10. I've previously owned low-end headphones like the RX700, HD202, HD495 etc. And also own low-end IEMs such as the SoundMagic PL-30 and Brainwavz M1. I also have a now aging pair of MX5021s, which have served me well in their day. 

Sep 23, 2012 at 7:30 PM Post #78 of 4,743
Quote:
Thought I'd say hello to everyone here.

I'm a mere high school student from Delhi, and right now I don't own much at all. :p

I just got my first pair of 'good' headphones yesterday (the KRK KNS-8400), which I run with a FiiO E10. I've previously owned low-end headphones like the RX700, HD202, HD495 etc. And also own low-end IEMs such as the SoundMagic PL-30 and Brainwavz M1. I also have a now aging pair of MX5021s, which have served me well in their day. 

Welcome to club, if you see any good deal in US and you need help to get it shipped to Delhi, then you can count on me

Sep 30, 2012 at 4:23 AM Post #79 of 4,743
Looks like there's a good crowd here from india. i live in bangalore. Some of you i have interacted on hifivision. been into home audio and diy for a while. just getting my feet wet in the headphones. I got essence stx, odac, o2 (under construction) and koss porta pro so far.

Went through the ortho thread on hfv by gurubhai and the wiki pages also, am interested in getting some good orthos and some good vintage headphones. A couple of friends of mine are visiting from us and uk next month. The classifieds here also have some good stuff, though the low pm limit form new members will become an issue.

Sep 30, 2012 at 8:35 AM Post #80 of 4,743
Quote:
Looks like there's a good crowd here from india. i live in bangalore. Some of you i have interacted on hifivision. been into home audio and diy for a while. just getting my feet wet in the headphones. I got essence stx, odac, o2 (under construction) and koss porta pro so far.

Went through the ortho thread on hfv by gurubhai and the wiki pages also, am interested in getting some good orthos and some good vintage headphones. A couple of friends of mine are visiting from us and uk next month. The classifieds here also have some good stuff, though the low pm limit form new members will become an issue.

Great I am from Banagalore (Hanumanth Nagar), living in DC for past two years...glad to help you if you need any assistance on classifieds 

hfv by gurubhai sounds interesting, let us know more about it

Jan 4, 2013 at 3:31 PM Post #83 of 4,743
Jan 21, 2013 at 9:48 AM Post #87 of 4,743
Thanks jump3r

I use an old Sony receiver unit, optical from my MOTU card. Sounds pretty good.
I want to find a nice little tube amp to try out though. Hard to find anything here.
I have a FiiO E17 for on the go but I don't take the 701s out!

Feb 2, 2013 at 4:32 AM Post #88 of 4,743
Hi, 

I am from India, Kolkata....working in Bangalore.. In search for a good amp for my HD650 I have tried many amps and atlas i settled down with
a Schiit Asgard. So selling my other amps away. I have a Fiio E9(yr old) and a Schiit Magni (brand new) amp for sale. Please PM me if you
are interested.

Thanks.

Feb 25, 2013 at 11:56 PM Post #89 of 4,743
Hey all!!
Indian living in Dubai fo the past 20 years.
I keep visiting Mumbai once every two months and keep a small headphone inventory there as well.
Good to see so many Indians enjoying this hobby.

Mar 15, 2013 at 10:47 AM Post #90 of 4,743
am desperate for mee a161p and colorfly c3.any solutions????plzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back