ROFL, LMAO
Nov 13, 2008 at 3:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 46

amphead

Headphoneus Supremus
Post some well known or little known internet acronyms.

Here's the first very obvious ones.

ROFL - Rolling On the Floor Laughing
LMAO - Laughing My Axx Off

Nov 13, 2008 at 3:52 AM Post #3 of 46
**** - Shut the fish up
GTFO - Get the fish out
HF - Have Fun
DD - Dont Die
YMMV - Your mileage may vary or Your music may vary
IMO - In my opinion
IMHO - In my humble opinion
IME - in my experience
FS - For sale
WTS - want to sell
WTB - want to buy
IC - Interest Check
FWIR - From what i've read or from what I read
TTYL - Talk to you later
BB - bye bye
WWJD - What would Jesus do?
AFAIK - As far as I know
AFK - Away from keyboard or away from komputer
BBS - Be Back Soon
BSOD - Blue screen of death
JK - Just Kidding
PITA - Pain in the axx
RL - I don't know what that is real library?

Dave

Nov 13, 2008 at 4:28 AM Post #5 of 46
Aha! I never knew what a few of those meant! This is useful information.

Nov 13, 2008 at 4:34 AM Post #6 of 46
QQ = wah wah or crybaby or i'm crying....situational
PIITB = put it in the bum

Nov 13, 2008 at 4:47 AM Post #7 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZephyrSapphire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
KNS - K***sai
MCB - M***bai

Go Hokkien chatters. LOL.

Here's my contribution:
kthxbai = k, thanks, bye = what a pointless thing to say; thanks for wasting my time you a$$h0l3.

Nov 13, 2008 at 5:17 AM Post #8 of 46
SWwPrACXNE_roflmao.JPG

...Yeah, that's all I've got.

Nov 13, 2008 at 5:28 AM Post #9 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by myinitialsaredac /img/forum/go_quote.gif
AFK - Away from keyboard or away from komputer

Dave

KFA - Keyboard Flew Away (It's just a joke acronym some of my gamer friends put in their MSN if they get bored of putting AFK)

Nov 13, 2008 at 5:28 AM Post #10 of 46
swthitpohataiahdargtmoaraatttakohtlocitmlrsallosit kaabpltwafitmrostwkoiwisobiflaaehbitltonebtrwophpt jstatwssutgttewteatol2cpoawcoitktiskoIltScwtaiaIaw tpwdyhtg?iaaawid

seriously, what the hell is the point of having a thread about internet acronyms here, does anyone really give that much of a rats ass about thigns that they already know or has the level of conversation in the members lounge reached such a low level of standing in the kitchen at a bad party level that we are forced into the mindless regurgitation of **** that we know on irc which is spelled out by its first letters and additional explanations hells bells in threads like this one nobody even bothers to read what other people have posted, they just skim through at warp scroll speed until they get to the end where they either add their own little 2 cent piece of also worthless crap or if they're krmathis, throw in some kind of I love the SR-007BLMK1 comment while they're at it again I ask, whats the point? what do you hope to gain? if anything at all which I doubt

*inane rant over*

Nov 13, 2008 at 5:30 AM Post #11 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
swthitpohataiahdargtmoaraatttakohtlocitmlrsallosit kaabpltwafitmrostwkoiwisobiflaaehbitltonebtrwophpt jctatwssutgttewteatol2cpoaw coitktiskoIltScwtaiaIawtpwdyhtg?iaaawid

seriously, what the hell is the point of having a thread about internet acronyms here, does anyone really give that much of a rats ass about thigns that they already know or has the level of conversation in the members louge reached such a low level of standing in the kitchen at a bad party level that we are forced into the mindless regurgitation of **** that we kow on irc which is spelled out by its first letters and additional explanations hells bells in threads like this one nobody even bothers to read what other people have posted, they just ckim through at warp scroll speed until they get to the end where they either add their own little 2 cent piece of also worthless crap or if they're krmathis, throw in some kind of I love the SR-007BLMK1 comment while they're at it again I ask, whats the point? what do you hope to gain? if anything at all which I doubt

Wow

Nov 13, 2008 at 5:31 AM Post #12 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by meat01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
RL = Real Life
IANAL = I am not a lawyer
IRL = In real life

IAAL = I am a lawyer
IRL = In real life
FTW = For the win!

ROFLCOPTER
k701smile.gif

Nov 13, 2008 at 5:33 AM Post #13 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
swthitpohataiahdargtmoaraatttakohtlocitmlrsallosit kaabpltwafitmrostwkoiwisobiflaaehbitltonebtrwophpt jstatwssutgttewteatol2cpoawcoitktiskoIltScwtaiaIaw tpwdyhtg?iaaawid

seriously, what the hell is the point of having a thread about internet acronyms here, does anyone really give that much of a rats ass about thigns that they already know or has the level of conversation in the members lounge reached such a low level of standing in the kitchen at a bad party level that we are forced into the mindless regurgitation of **** that we know on irc which is spelled out by its first letters and additional explanations hells bells in threads like this one nobody even bothers to read what other people have posted, they just skim through at warp scroll speed until they get to the end where they either add their own little 2 cent piece of also worthless crap or if they're krmathis, throw in some kind of I love the SR-007BLMK1 comment while they're at it again I ask, whats the point? what do you hope to gain? if anything at all which I doubt

*inane rant over*

HADD = Have another drink Doug!
beerchug.gif

Nov 13, 2008 at 5:35 AM Post #14 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
HADD = Have another drink Doug!
beerchug.gif

biggrin.gif

Drink gin and tonic. Listen to Woob. Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back