Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware)
Jul 26, 2014 at 2:09 AM Post #122 of 1,316
I don't see it noted in the thread, but I'm seeing a large discrepancy between the battery indicator in Mango and Rockbox.  Mango thinks I'm almost out of battery.  Rockbox thinks I'm 98% full.  ???

BTW, naranjada theme is pretty nice.  Tried arc-en-ciel and redux themes, but they won't display my album art for some reason...

After changing a theme better do a reboot to have everything working. Album Art works on arc-en-ciel and redux.

Battery indicator is not reliable on rockbox at the moment (100% - ?90%). We will try to fix this one day. For the moment you have to live with that .

Jul 26, 2014 at 12:00 PM Post #125 of 1,316
I just installed Rockbox and a few themes and it works nicely so far. Thanks a lot to headwhacker, cholero and everyone else involved!

@headwhacker
I found a small bug, which hasn't been mentioned yet. Yes, the 'back' button work now, but only if you want to skip back. Holding the button to fast-rewind isn't working.

Also, would it be possible to include the boot menu screen from cholero's DX50 fw? I think it looks neater than the current one (maybe because I made it :wink:. I also prefer the boot behavior on cholero's fw (hold-switch enables boot-selector, otherwise last player is booted). It's all up to you though, I'm just making suggestions...

Btw, cholero, I'm using your arc-en-ciel theme now and I love it. Great work!

Jul 26, 2014 at 12:19 PM Post #127 of 1,316
  I just installed Rockbox and a few themes and it works nicely so far. Thanks a lot to headwhacker, cholero and everyone else involved!

@headwhacker
I found a small bug, which hasn't been mentioned yet. Yes, the 'back' button work now, but only if you want to skip back. Holding the button to fast-rewind isn't working.

Also, would it be possible to include the boot menu screen from cholero's DX50 fw? I think it looks neater than the current one (maybe because I made it :wink:. I also prefer the boot behavior on cholero's fw (hold-switch enables boot-selector, otherwise last player is booted). It's all up to you though, I'm just making suggestions...

The prev button is odd compared to other physical buttons because it returns 2 different codes on single press. Either it's unusable at all or skip 1 track backwards by suppressing the other keycode it transmit. If support a WPS theme allows you to do a fast rewind using the touchscreen.

Jul 26, 2014 at 12:22 PM Post #128 of 1,316
It's not really a problem, I just wasn't sure if you are aware of it and if it's fixable. If it's not, it's not really a big thing. As you said, one can easily use the touchscreen instead. :)

Jul 26, 2014 at 12:29 PM Post #129 of 1,316

@headwhacker

It was You who made the selector graphic. It look manifique, I love it.
Will you give it free to use for rockbox under creative common licence?

About the button, I'm sure that we'll find a solution. I don't have a DX90 but I expected it to be like that with the simple workaround.

Jul 26, 2014 at 12:43 PM Post #130 of 1,316
Thanks. :) Yes, it was me. I posted it in the DX50 Rockbox thread a while ago.
It's free to use for everyone. Do with it whatever you like. :)

I guess there will be a solution for the button, but it doesn't really matter that much.
I wish I could help improving Rockbox for the DX50/90, but I'm not much of a programmer...
Thanks again for all your hard work.

Jul 26, 2014 at 12:51 PM Post #131 of 1,316

@headwhacker

The prev button is odd compared to other physical buttons because it returns 2 different codes on single press. Either it's unusable at all or skip 1 track backwards by suppressing the other keycode it transmit. If support a WPS theme allows you to do a fast rewind using the touchscreen.

@deho, lol  Forget what I said. I looked at the code again and just come up with the solution. In short fast rewind should be working properly on my next build. Thanks for bringing that up.
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back