Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind testing
Jun 4, 2017 at 7:47 PM Post #1,366 of 1,376
...it will be because it's offensive nonsense from someone who is guilty of exactly what he's accusing everyone else of and is butt-hurt that he's been called-out on it.
G

I've considered responding a few times just for the lulz, but it's pointless arguing with a keyboard warrior. You can play with them and rile them up and make them waste their time, but continually engaging just gives them what they want.

Jun 4, 2017 at 11:48 PM Post #1,367 of 1,376
there is a rule against arguing about moderation, and this is a good example of why it exists.
half a page of irrelevant noise serving no purpose whatsoever and making no sense. all because @protoss wants to pretend he doesn't know what he shouldn't have written in the post I deleted. and to make a point, he repost without the sentence he doesn't know he shouldn't have written. :thinking:
next time you want to play dumb do it in PM with me or another moderator instead of creating this off topic mess.

then @pctazhp jumps on the occasion to settle a score, again. and tells us how much better he is than those fools who think they are better than others. :thinking:

I'm learning a lot about logic today.
now how about we discuss the topic without trying to roast anybody who dared to have an opinion(that's my job)? I've asked nicely too many times on this topic already.

Jun 5, 2017 at 12:27 AM Post #1,369 of 1,376
Just checked back in SS in quite a while.

Seems like I missed all the drama! :frowning2:

Not much, really. This thread got dredged up again a few weeks ago, and we got another the reason you suck speech, even though nobody had actually posted here for ages. An army of industrial sized strawmen was subsequently erected, all the crows were frightened clear across the world, and everybody made the mistake of taking the bait again.

I miss the crows. I wonder what they're doing right now. Probably something involving counting, starring in a David Attenborough program, and murder.

Jun 5, 2017 at 10:30 AM Post #1,371 of 1,376
crisis? what crisis

Jun 5, 2017 at 10:37 AM Post #1,372 of 1,376
Jun 5, 2017 at 10:43 AM Post #1,374 of 1,376
The "occasion" to which the moderator was referring. To those of us who have no life outside of HeadFi, it's a crisis :k701smile:

wow correct again sir. I do notice Head-Fi is an obsession. Almost a facebook/twitter/instargram obsession.

Jun 5, 2017 at 10:50 AM Post #1,375 of 1,376
Not much, really. This thread got dredged up again a few weeks ago, and we got another the reason you suck speech, even though nobody had actually posted here for ages. An army of industrial sized strawmen was subsequently erected, all the crows were frightened clear across the world, and everybody made the mistake of taking the bait again.

I miss the crows. I wonder what they're doing right now. Probably something involving counting, starring in a David Attenborough program, and murder.

Thats funny what you wrote. I just had to respond to the host thou. It was eating me alive lol. Someone saying audio companies are ripoffs and basically poisonous but yet still drop $2000.00 on their next item every month or so is mind-boggling.

cheers

Jun 7, 2017 at 6:23 PM Post #1,376 of 1,376
there is a rule against arguing about moderation, and this is a good example of why it exists.
half a page of irrelevant noise serving no purpose whatsoever and making no sense. all because @protoss wants to pretend he doesn't know what he shouldn't have written in the post I deleted. and to make a point, he repost without the sentence he doesn't know he shouldn't have written. :thinking:
next time you want to play dumb do it in PM with me or another moderator instead of creating this off topic mess.

then @pctazhp jumps on the occasion to settle a score, again. and tells us how much better he is than those fools who think they are better than others. :thinking:

I'm learning a lot about logic today.
now how about we discuss the topic without trying to roast anybody who dared to have an opinion(that's my job)? I've asked nicely too many times on this topic already.

I missed all the drama, but I want to say that's one of the best posts I've ever seen from any moderator. Well done, @castleofargh
We, or at least I, know you guys have a tough job and gratis to boot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back