Right button function on forum.
Jun 29, 2016 at 12:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Pastapipo

500+ Head-Fier
Hello,

Quick question:
How do I change the function of the right mouse button on the forum editor?

When I make a mistake, like thiis, the word "thiis" gets a red underlining. Usually I click my right mouse button and let Firefox do a word suggestion.
Now it only displays "Paste", Like you can see in this picture:

Since I'm not a native English speaker, I do need some spell checking from time to time.
I want something like this:

Does anybody know how to change this?

Thank you!

Jun 29, 2016 at 5:35 AM Post #2 of 5
I have this problem as well, I'm too lazy to go back and correct my typing and only have a 'paste' option.

The 'Feedback & Bug Reports' section is probably a better place for this question -

http://www.head-fi.org/f/5620/feedback-bug-reports

It's more likely to be read by mods and technical people.

Jun 29, 2016 at 8:12 AM Post #3 of 5
I noticed this too and would also like my system's right click menu back if at all possible. Maybe there's a setting somewhere? 
smile.gif

Jun 29, 2016 at 8:03 PM Post #4 of 5
  I have this problem as well, I'm too lazy to go back and correct my typing and only have a 'paste' option.

The 'Feedback & Bug Reports' section is probably a better place for this question -

http://www.head-fi.org/f/5620/feedback-bug-reports

It's more likely to be read by mods and technical people.

I noticed this too and would also like my system's right click menu back if at all possible. Maybe there's a setting somewhere? 
smile.gif

Thanks for the link SteveHiFi, I checked out the section and there is already a thread discussing it.

solutions:
1) When replying, click on the arrow next to "Less" which will hide the extra options, but it will give you your options back.

2) Hold the "Ctrl" button when using windows, or "command" button on a mac, and then use right click on a word.

I think this will do the trick
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back