Rhapsodio thread
Nov 26, 2020 at 9:51 AM Post #1,771 of 2,203
Great review thanks @tawmizzzz . I agree on the staging and imaging comments, as well as for the bass. These are for me the main arguments of the Sagga, although the staging can be a bit disturbing sometimes as I felt like it presented the music quite differently compared to other iems.
Anyway, another new musical experience on the Rhapsodio lineup...

Nov 26, 2020 at 11:53 AM Post #1,772 of 2,203
Great review thanks @tawmizzzz . I agree on the staging and imaging comments, as well as for the bass. These are for me the main arguments of the Sagga, although the staging can be a bit disturbing sometimes as I felt like it presented the music quite differently compared to other iems.
Anyway, another new musical experience on the Rhapsodio lineup...
Yes! It was hard to describe but I am glad we heard it similar :)

Dec 26, 2020 at 1:07 AM Post #1,774 of 2,203
I have them and currently they are in my ears. In summary, I am totally in love with them for vocals. Planning to write my impressions soon.

39327993-57B8-4EE6-B622-59800A6655F6.jpeg

Dec 26, 2020 at 1:27 AM Post #1,775 of 2,203
I have them and currently they are in my ears. In summary, I am totally in love with them for vocals. Planning to write my impressions soon.

39327993-57B8-4EE6-B622-59800A6655F6.jpeg
Look forward to reading your impressions. I currently use the Fourte Noir so I you could compare it with those i would be grateful. Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Dec 26, 2020 at 2:16 AM Post #1,776 of 2,203
Look forward to reading your impressions. I currently use the Fourte Noir so I you could compare it with those i would be grateful. Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Coincidentally I have the Fourte Noir too and I am listening mainly to both Supreme 2 and Noir in the last week plus while I am in mandatory quarantine for 14 days travelling back to Singapore. I love both. They are different but both very capable in their own unique ways.

Dec 26, 2020 at 2:26 AM Post #1,777 of 2,203
Coincidentally I have the Fourte Noir too and I am listening mainly to both Supreme 2 and Noir in the last week plus while I am in mandatory quarantine for 14 days travelling back to Singapore. I love both. They are different but both very capable in their own unique ways.
Great! Can’t wait to read your impressions!

Dec 26, 2020 at 8:44 AM Post #1,783 of 2,203
I do not find Supreme warm but rather full bodied. Even with Frozen, notes still have good weight and body. Do you already own the Infinity?

OK, warm is perhaps not the exact term; let's put it this way : does the Frozen makes them sound colder? :smile:

Yes, I've received the Infinity on Monday, had only time to spend 2-3 hours with them, love their sound but I'm finding the cable too stiff - the over the ear part and the connectors precisely which make the Infinity move in my ears - so even if I love the sound of the cable I don't find it very confortable, that's why I was looking for another cable even if I'm reluctant to spend more $$ after buying the Infinity and a AK SP2000 :unamused:
Already owned a OC Studio cable (the OCAUX 4 wires) that I used with my 1ZR, liked its sound and it was really confortable

Dec 26, 2020 at 10:45 AM Post #1,785 of 2,203
OK, warm is perhaps not the exact term; let's put it this way : does the Frozen makes them sound colder? :smile:

Yes, I've received the Infinity on Monday, had only time to spend 2-3 hours with them, love their sound but I'm finding the cable too stiff - the over the ear part and the connectors precisely which make the Infinity move in my ears - so even if I love the sound of the cable I don't find it very confortable, that's why I was looking for another cable even if I'm reluctant to spend more $$ after buying the Infinity and a AK SP2000 :unamused:
Already owned a OC Studio cable (the OCAUX 4 wires) that I used with my 1ZR, liked its sound and it was really confortable
Nice-how’s infinity sound out of SP2000? They seem to vary by source

Users who are viewing this thread

Back