Rhapsodio thread
Nov 12, 2019 at 12:28 PM Post #1,606 of 2,203
I didn't update last Sat what happened in my office .it was quite bad.

I was nearly be shoot yesterday morning when I toke a bus to Kowloon.
That's awful man. Praying for your safety.

Nov 28, 2019 at 1:06 AM Post #1,609 of 2,203
Hope your ok sammy

Jan 24, 2020 at 6:00 PM Post #1,610 of 2,203
ok i have to ask it as the curiosity is big, I monitor prices of used gears on the for sale forum, the one thing that drew my attention is the extreme lowering of prices for some of the used rhapsodio iems, does it mean you get great deals that are way different than listed retail prices :)

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2020 at 2:23 PM Post #1,611 of 2,203
ok i have to ask it as the curiosity is big, I monitor prices of used gears on the for sale forum, the one thing that drew my attention is the extreme lowering of prices for some of the used rhapsodio iems, does it mean you get great deals that are way different than listed retail prices :)
That is a very good question. I have and have had A LOT of Rhapsodio IEMs and Cables. In general most brands show a big reduction in price on the used market. IEMs quickly go to 1/2 price and then keep going down over time. Cables even more so. There are a few brands that are "hot" for the moment so their IEMs keep their value for a bit. But then they start dropping also.

Since Sammy's business is a boutique audio company you deal directly with him when purchasing and what is nice is that includes excellent post purchase service. With Sammy I usually work out a package price that includes an upgraded cable so the IEM and Cable end up costing less than retail.

That is my take on it.

Feb 16, 2020 at 4:45 PM Post #1,612 of 2,203
Does anyone know the list price for the Zombie MK2? I see a reference to $1,600 but don't see it listed on the Rhapsodio website. I just put mine up for sale and want to verify a good used price. Thanks.

Feb 20, 2020 at 5:04 AM Post #1,613 of 2,203
I have been so busy I haven't really spend quality time with the Orla for a while... now that I have the Lotoo PAW Gold Touch at home I thought it was a good time to give the Orla some quality time and oh my, this is a much better pairing than the N6ii. There is really something to be said for single dynamic drivers... The Orla is more vivid but also more organic and warm with the LPGT which is kind of a surprise honestly. I have a few reviews to wrap up but once I am done I'll make sure to share my take on the Orla in a full review...

Aug 18, 2020 at 3:49 AM Post #1,617 of 2,203
Sammy is back
Hey Sammy! Great to see you back, I hope you are doing well. Saw a lot of new things on your facebook. Any more info you can share on the RSD Coil Turbo Technology?

The Bomber and Crystal look great!

Sep 12, 2020 at 7:32 PM Post #1,619 of 2,203
Last edited:
Sep 13, 2020 at 4:27 AM Post #1,620 of 2,203
And for the pleasure of your eyes... I'll post full size it deserves it, pics I took yesterday

IMG_8647.JPG

And the coil :heartbeat:

IMG_3293.JPG

I also need to recover...

Dynamics and layering are outstanding and the 3D image is breathtaking on the Infinity mk2! It does have fantastic bass with superb control and punchy while smoothly delivered. The mids are very balanced and strike a sweet spot for me of full enough yet so very articulate and with the right touch of bite. Treble are amazing, the lower treble sparkle is beautiful, spot on intensity and smooth delivery again.

It's very organic but also superbly articulate and extended up top, it has a lot of clarity. It's really hard to characterize its signature as it's something you haven't heard before so I would need more than an hour with it, it's well beyond just bass, mids, treble : the delivery is totally different... the way it handles note decay is unique, it's like so much more nuanced and refined that it changes everything!!!

This is really not only a technically superb IEM but it has a lot of soul...

I definitely see a custom Infinity mk2 in my future if I only have to get one this year... this is it, most probably a xMas self gift :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back