Rhapsodio thread
Mar 8, 2016 at 8:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2,203

flinkenick

Headphoneus Supremus
Rhapsodio is a small boutique company based in Hong Kong, headed by one man: Sammy. A craftsman not only passionate about the beauty of music, but in search of technical excellence. For the last 3 years Rhapsodio remained in relative obscurity with models as the RD3 and RTi1; having a small but loyal fanbase. With the 10 BA Solar, Rhapsodio launched their first attack on the TOTL segment, gently putting their foot in the door. But Sammy always claimed Rhapsodio’s specialty was dynamic drivers, and aimed for the top of that market with the RTi1 and double dynamic driver RTi2. But it was with the recent release of the Galaxy that he fulfilled that promise.

Besides universal and custom monitors using both balanced armatures, dynamic drivers or a hybrid configuration, Sammy also designs high quality cables. Cables with different alloys (copper, silver or silver/gold) will become available in three segments: the lower segment ‘Pandora’ (SPC, Copper Litz, OCC copper) , middle segment ‘RSD’ (OCC Copper, Silver Litz, ‘2.98’ Silver-Gold, ‘Golden’ Silver-Gold & SPC hybrid), or the top segment ‘Wizard’ (currently only the OCC copper available as flagship). 

The ascension has begun, and slowly the community is becoming familiar with Rhapsodio -  a force to be reckoned with.

Mar 8, 2016 at 9:20 AM Post #2 of 2,203
@flinkenick , i think you should put the link to the previous Rhapsodio thread for those new here who want to see what the fuss is all about , regarding solar/galaxy 

and subscribed 
biggrin.gif

Mar 8, 2016 at 10:12 AM Post #5 of 2,203
Mar 8, 2016 at 10:40 AM Post #8 of 2,203
This is the beginning of the second week Rhapsodio has had my molds. Sammy's not very communicative, so I'm not sure how long they'll take, or even if they've begun work on my order yet. Not that I expected them done by now, or anything. I'm just excited, and so looking forward to trying my Solars. :D

Mar 8, 2016 at 10:45 AM Post #10 of 2,203
I have an inner struggle.

To go custom, or not to go custom...

How's the isolation and fit on the Uni?

I've just had a PM discusion about it but not regarding the Rhapsodio Solar customs, but with my Empire Zeus. If you want I can copy paste PM it to you. It's about custom vs univ form factor only. Contains nothing about the sound signature or etc...

Mar 8, 2016 at 10:59 AM Post #13 of 2,203
This is the beginning of the second week Rhapsodio has had my molds. Sammy's not very communicative, so I'm not sure how long they'll take, or even if they've begun work on my order yet. Not that I expected them done by now, or anything. I'm just excited, and so looking forward to trying my Solars.
biggrin.gif

He responds a lot faster through Facebook messenger. Like... seconds.

Mar 8, 2016 at 11:01 AM Post #14 of 2,203
  If only my country's weak currency didn't hold me back, I would've jumped on the Solar bandwagon.

Agree with Lurk. Over the weekend it was USD1 to RM4.06. Best in 4 months! And if you get universal you save a bit too. Just don't get too tempted by the gold flakes.

Dem gold flakes are like a Rhapsodio trademark.

Mar 8, 2016 at 11:38 AM Post #15 of 2,203
Solar, the 10BA masterpiece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back