Rhapsodio - An overlooked brand of nice IEMs
Dec 21, 2015 at 7:54 AM Post #1,323 of 2,508
Yes the secret one :smirk::smirk:

I wish my Solar would arrive, too.

So I can confirm what people are saying and help break the secret!

Dec 21, 2015 at 8:51 AM Post #1,324 of 2,508
I wish my Solar would arrive, too.  
So I can confirm what people are saying and help break the secret!

Haha, Ron always has the best ''breaking news''
biggrin.gif

...and now, back to the main program
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 21, 2015 at 10:32 AM Post #1,325 of 2,508
Guys, The Solar is really the most amazing IEM that I've gotten. I have been searching for an all rounder and I absolutely have no regrets getting this gem. I did considered the K10 and I have the A10 which I compared extensively since they both have 10 drivers. It's quite a fair comparison and I felt Solar top it in terms of its treble, musicality and even it's bass. I now use my A10 for FOH mixing as it's more ref. The Solar is one of the most fun and exciting iem that I've ever owned. 

The treble is sweet and very alluring. It just captures my soul into whatever music I place with it. The best treble that I have ever experienced. If you guys are looking into finding an all rounder iem, this will be something that I recommend. The bass is tight and fast and hits quite hard. Very nice. I tested it with the QP1r, mojo and CDM and they all pair very well with it. Kudos to Sammy! It's great chatting up with him and he's one of the best around. Oh and one more thing, his workmanship is simply awesome. I gotten the custom version and the fit is seriously the best I have gotten. I have the a10, RSM, Omega and even the unreleased aaw 7 drivers which I named it as W700. Haa.. Most comfortable fit I ever had.

Highly recommended! And also Solar won't be the end... There should be something more exciting coming up. It's when you think that Magneto is the only villian and Apocalypse appears....which he will be soon.. Cheers! Enjoy your Solar!

Dec 21, 2015 at 10:36 AM Post #1,326 of 2,508
  Guys, The Solar is really the most amazing IEM that I've gotten. I have been searching for an all rounder and I absolutely have no regrets getting this gem. I did considered the K10 and I have the A10 which I compared extensively since they both have 10 drivers. It's quite a fair comparison and I felt Solar top it in terms of its treble, musicality and even it's bass. I now use my A10 for FOH mixing as it's more ref. The Solar is one of the most fun and exciting iem that I've ever owned. 

The treble is sweet and very alluring. It just captures my soul into whatever music I place with it. The best treble that I have ever experienced. If you guys are looking into finding an all rounder iem, this will be something that I recommend. The bass is tight and fast and hits quite hard. Very nice. I tested it with the QP1r, mojo and CDM and they all pair very well with it. Kudos to Sammy! It's great chatting up with him and he's one of the best around. Oh and one more thing, his workmanship is simply awesome. I gotten the custom version and the fit is seriously the best I have gotten. I have the a10, RSM, Omega and even the unreleased aaw 7 drivers which I named it as W700. Haa.. Most comfortable fit I ever had.

Highly recommended! And also Solar won't be the end... There should be something more exciting coming up. It's when you think that Magneto is the only villian and Apocalypse appears....which he will be soon.. Cheers! Enjoy your Solar!

Thanks for the impressions- quick question, is the Solar also the best Rhapsodio IEM you've heard?

Dec 21, 2015 at 10:39 AM Post #1,327 of 2,508
Haha! Like I mentioned, the Apocalypse should be coming soon... 

Dec 21, 2015 at 10:41 AM Post #1,328 of 2,508
They have extensive knowledge with Dynamic Drivers.

Dec 21, 2015 at 10:45 AM Post #1,329 of 2,508
Dec 21, 2015 at 10:55 AM Post #1,330 of 2,508
Dec 21, 2015 at 10:56 AM Post #1,331 of 2,508
Are you serious? Or is this some sort of metaphor? :wink:

haha! It's a metaphor...

But to be honest, I would like an iem called the Apocalypse... I would tune it for heavy metal, EDM, etc... Biggest bass ever.. Haha

Dec 21, 2015 at 11:01 AM Post #1,332 of 2,508
  haha! It's a metaphor...

But to be honest, I would like an iem called the Apocalypse... I would tune it for heavy metal, EDM, etc... Biggest bass ever.. Haha

Solar + Magneto not enough for ya?

Dec 21, 2015 at 11:55 AM Post #1,334 of 2,508
:darthsmile:
haha! It's a metaphor...

I'd like one called The Walletburner. 45 DDs, 68 BA's and a partridge in a pear tree. $7000 a pair. Bet you'd buy it :wink:

Dec 21, 2015 at 11:58 AM Post #1,335 of 2,508
I am switching between Zeus and Solar every day, having a hard time saying which one I love most. One thing is sure, they both pair very well with the MOJO!

So, if everyone could please stop promoting the Mojo so much I can continue living my life happily with $600 more in my bank account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back