RHA T-2O i ... Best customer Support in world!!!
Nov 30, 2019 at 8:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

cowboy14

New Head-Fier
After 6 Months of reasearch i decided to buy RHA T20-i and Unfortunately that headphone is not available in My Country (Bangladesh). I contacted my cousin who lives in Malaysia and he bought it and bring it for me ..

You know what it costs 250$ which is my 1 month sallary .. but i am a huge music lover (Musician too) and i needed one good headphone + Monitor ... And you know what happened ... ?

Just after using it for couple of months The rubber cover became all wrinkly and because of this i kept using this till now with extra care. But now i feels this will break any time. I can feel the wire inside and the sourounding materials are all almost gone just a thin cover ...

I dont know if i will get replacement .. because i lives in Bangladesh and there is no official supplier here .. What should i do ?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-11-15 at 11.39.55 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-11-15 at 11.39.55 PM.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
Dec 19, 2019 at 8:47 AM Post #5 of 12
RHA have really good customer support. Glad that you got a replacement.

I listened to the T20i at Canjam London and i really liked them.

Dec 19, 2019 at 12:40 PM Post #6 of 12
Yeah, they have great customer support. I had mine replaced three time though. The earhook and cable quality is trash, IMO. Next time, it is better to invest in IEMs with detachable cables.

Dec 19, 2019 at 5:46 PM Post #7 of 12
I did own the T10i for a while but ended up getting rid of them. I thought these were well built from my experience, it was just the sound signature I didn’t enjoy. Luckily I never had any cable problems.

Dec 20, 2019 at 7:22 AM Post #8 of 12
They seek that way at first but they don’t hold up that will later. Depends on how one uses them too, of course. I take good care of my stuff. I think you took better care. But the earphones themselves are built like a tank. Just not the hooks and the cohesion between the cables.

The T10i’s were known to be too bassy and a little unnatural on vocals. Maybe that is why you didn’t like them.

Dec 20, 2019 at 7:27 AM Post #9 of 12
They seek that way at first but they don’t hold up that will later. Depends on how one uses them too, of course. I take good care of my stuff. I think you took better care. But the earphones themselves are built like a tank. Just not the hooks and the cohesion between the cables.

The T10i’s were known to be too bassy and a little unnatural on vocals. Maybe that is why you didn’t like them.

Oddly I didn't think they were bassy enough. I realise that sounds strange seeing as the T10i is listed as an IEM for Bassheads (and I did burn them in). The main problem was that bass, mids and highs didn't seem to be working together that well; as though three separate things were going on as opposed to one cohesive sound. I agree on the issue with the vocals.

Dec 20, 2019 at 7:31 AM Post #10 of 12
Oddly I didn't think they were bassy enough. I realise that sounds strange seeing as the T10i is listed as an IEM for Bassheads (and I did burn them in). The main problem was that bass, mids and highs didn't seem to be working together that well; as though three separate things were going on as opposed to one cohesive sound. I agree on the issue with the vocals.
That’s interesting. Think you got a faulty unit or an improper seal? Almost all the reviews I read mention these having a lot of bass (way more than require).

Dec 22, 2019 at 11:51 AM Post #11 of 12
You might be right about the seal. I only used stock tips, and although it can with quite a few, I’m not sure I got the perfect seal.

Dec 22, 2019 at 3:00 PM Post #12 of 12
Yeah, I tried an IEM recently and people say that it has great bass quantity. However, I felt it was lacking drastically. I used my old comply seal foams on those IEMs and it was a lucid difference. Then again, I think there are better IEMs than the RHAs at this this price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back