Revised (again) - RSA Raptor with a load of tubes: 13d5, CV4034, etc, etc...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
post-7644032
Post #1 of 1

gooky

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
For sale is my faithful RSA Raptor, $800 plus shipping and paypal fees.  Good times; if I had money, or space, I'd think about keeping it.  It's compact, attractive, and fun to tube roll with; I'm not sure it has a lot of competition in the under $900 price range  Don't hit me if I'm wrong.  It got a clean bill of health from Ray last year too.
Included are a whole bunch of tubes including 3x Brimar 13d5, 3x Amperex 7316, 2x Brimar CV4034 that they are selling at Tubemonger, 2x Siemens E80CC, 3x pairs of Tung Sol 5687 tubes, 2x pairs of Amperex 7119 tubes, and a bunch more.  So yeah, there are some tubes, and I don't even want to think about how much I paid for them...  I'm also including the tube ring things in the picture.  So this is a bit of a steal if you're looking for a tube amp for your headphones.
  That's me being nauseated.  As always, offers and trades are welcome. Thanks for reading.

Hanson

Okay, I realize, though I think the price is good, buyers may not be interested in making such a heavy investment in tubes.  So, new pricing options:

$600 $575- amp, stock tubes, 1x 13d5 and a pair of Tung Sol 5687 tubes (my favorite)

$700 $675- amp, and approximately half of the available tubes

Thanks for reading through the revision.

Second revision - the 7316 tubes have been spoken for, so the price has been lowered accordingly.  Or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)