Reviews on the Sony MDR10RNC noise cancelling headphones.
Jun 17, 2014 at 6:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ZMan2k2

1000+ Head-Fier
Does anyone have any experience with these? They've caught my eye for air travel, and the possibility of using them with my XBox One. All the online reviews have them at 4-4.5 stars, but I'm wondering what the head-fi community has to say? Thanks

Jan 4, 2015 at 3:54 PM Post #2 of 4
New member here, can't seem to start a thread.  I'm looking at these headphones and wondering about the size of the earpad?  I mean vs. the MDR1RNC as those 'seem' to look a bit bigger.  Advice appreciated!

Mar 5, 2015 at 1:17 AM Post #3 of 4
hi, i have a pair of mdr10rnc, i think they are quite good in overall sounding, bass are presence, mid and high are okay too, nothing spectacular but nothing to be shame off too. Might find it a bit lack of detail (happens to most noice cancelling pair anyway) , with nc on they are pretty decent and cancel good amount of ambient noise. Without nc, they seems to have a hollow feel ,volume will be a little lower and sound a bit muffle here and there. Since they are a pair of noise cancelling headphones, most likely u will be using them in a noisy environment and not for critical learning, and i think their easy going sound signature is pretty good for this. There you go :D

Mar 5, 2015 at 1:20 AM Post #4 of 4
On top of that, they included a very nice semi hard zip case for travelling with a mini pouch inside to carry ur cables,flight adapter (both included) annd batteries(buy ur own pls). Build quality are good, high quality plastics with metal headband, over ear design, smaller than mdr1r but comfy enough for long flight,at least for me. they tend to get hot after awhile , all u need to do is take them of for seconds and wear them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back