[Review] Toxic Cable (DIY) UPOCC Silver + 1% Gold CIEM Cable (Comparison with Jaben's silver cable)
May 21, 2012 at 7:16 AM Post #17 of 29
Wow, what were you doing up at 630?! Did you work a lot on your cables today? o.O

May 21, 2012 at 7:56 AM Post #18 of 29
Quote:
Wow, what were you doing up at 630?! Did you work a lot on your cables today? o.O

Have a lot of work on currently and i want to get them out on time for people, so have been working non stop for the last few weeks. 
confused_face.gif

May 21, 2012 at 8:00 AM Post #19 of 29
You should get more sleep! You barely slept didn't you...? Your sales must have been good after you got to head-fi

May 21, 2012 at 9:05 AM Post #21 of 29
Quote:
I got 3 hours sleep just now so back to work. My sales have actually been quite good from the moment i started but since i come on here it has increased by about 20%.

Now this is a guy who loves his job. 
beerchug.gif

May 21, 2012 at 11:40 AM Post #23 of 29
Definitely agree with you there, gotta do something you love! 
Hey Frank, do you think a 8 braid cable would sound any better?

May 21, 2012 at 10:47 PM Post #25 of 29
Ah I see...that's a shame ):

Jun 6, 2012 at 9:13 AM Post #26 of 29
Do you have the cable in the correct phase (Signal and ground) configuration? I know that with my TF10's if the cable is not plugged in the correct way then the soundstage is reduced quite considerably.

Might be worth checking out.

Jun 6, 2012 at 9:27 AM Post #27 of 29
They;re definitely in correct phase, because a group of people had tried them (briefly and not long enough to give proper impressions), and it was with other cables made by the same person as well. So I'm quite sure they're made properly. 

After many many weeks of usage the bass does tame. The sub bass is there, but the mid bass does cover it. You may be unable to hear the sub bass because the cable is very fast and all the notes retract very quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back