[REVIEW]: The Silver Poison: Pure, Cyro-Treated, Silver Cable For In-Ear Monitors From Toxic Cables
Jul 21, 2012 at 1:03 PM Post #32 of 57
Quote:

Thats beautiful! Still need to wait 2 weeks for mine though
biggrin.gif
I can hardly wait. =P

Your cable will go out this coming week, along with the rest of the 60+ pre orders, will be making the pre order cables all weekend.

Jul 22, 2012 at 11:09 AM Post #34 of 57
They are sold in only 48" currently, but are actually 49-50".

All cables are shipping with clear connectors, other then the translucent black wires, which ship with black connectors.

Jul 22, 2012 at 11:20 PM Post #37 of 57
Quote:
Your cable will go out this coming week, along with the rest of the 60+ pre orders, will be making the pre order cables all weekend.

Thanks Frank, looking forward to receiving them!
cool.gif

Jul 28, 2012 at 3:06 PM Post #38 of 57

Fantastic looking toxic silver cable! :) Great finish! Great flexibility. Love it very much. Also very decent and responsive service too!  Screw Twag! Thanks a lot to Frank.

Jul 28, 2012 at 3:53 PM Post #39 of 57
Quote:

Fantastic looking toxic silver cable! :) Great finish! Great flexibility. Love it very much. Also very decent and responsive service too!  Screw Twag! Thanks a lot to Frank.

Looks great with your super bling CIEM's!
PITA to capture the silver cable well in photos.
Hows the SQ?

Jul 28, 2012 at 4:43 PM Post #40 of 57
Quote:
Looks great with your super bling CIEM's!
PITA to capture the silver cable well in photos.
Hows the SQ?

Thanks man.

JH audio never send back my stock cable when I sent it back for repair. So I don't have a stock cable to compare. But by memory, I think the cable adds more depth in the soundstage of JH16 and brighten the treble a little bit.

Aug 2, 2012 at 6:00 PM Post #42 of 57
Quote:

It really does look great, nice pictures. Post your impressions here whenever you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back