REVIEW: The Frogbeats C4...an explosively good custom in ear monitor....SERIOUSLY!
Nov 9, 2012 at 11:02 PM Post #182 of 253
@LFF, totally off topic but I just read the review again and I am curious which are the perfect open and closed headphones for you?
bigsmile_face.gif

Nov 9, 2012 at 11:58 PM Post #185 of 253
It's great to see we are going to have more people joining the discussion. After having the C4s, I definitely want to try a pair of C5s but it is impossible right now cause i just pulled the trigger on preordering a Centrance Hifi-M8. Now is the long waiting for it to complete my portable setup.

BTW, i had a ten minute listening from my C4s with the CLAS+ALO RX mk3 yesterday, the soundstage and imaging are definitely much more impressive compared to the C4s with my IP5. However, i didn't think this combo is a good one for me. I expected more from a $1500 DAC/AMP.

Nov 10, 2012 at 10:41 AM Post #189 of 253
Just look at all these interested. We might be in luck. I feel that we might already have 7+ who want the group buy!

Nov 10, 2012 at 1:45 PM Post #191 of 253
Quote:
I'm sure there are several others like me who pmed LFF directly for the group buy and didnt post in this thread. So im guessing we have more than 10 already!
rolleyes.gif

I'm keeping track. There are less than 10 but there is a lot of time. David has yet to get back to me to see how we can work all of this out. I'm just organizing the names and countries so far. Still a number to go until we reach ten though....

Nov 10, 2012 at 2:31 PM Post #192 of 253
I'd love to jump in the group buy and the customs boat but I still can't narrow it down from the Frogbeats C4, 1964 V6s or a UM Merlin and it doesn't help that they're so new that there aren't very many comparisons let alone reviews.

Nov 10, 2012 at 2:47 PM Post #193 of 253
LFF, put me down for one too! C4 to Canada... I'm interested and would love to hear about the details. David did say in a PM that the details would hopefully be sorted out today re: pricing.

Nov 10, 2012 at 3:07 PM Post #194 of 253
I can't think of a better reason to make my first post than joining in this group buy.  I've been considering custom IEM'S for quite some time and these sound like they will be exactly what I'm looking for.  Thanks folks for all the information and reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back