- Jan 9, 2011
Did I say the 1010 & 1020 are "water proof up to 100 ft"?
The 1010 & 1020 Pelican cases are also water resistant.
You did make the assumption water proof is the same as water resistant. Which is not always the case.
WOW, great story! Guess I'll have to get several of those Otter cases as I usually keep all my IEMs underwater (60 ft at least).
Well you never know. Not that it's a high probability anyways but it is nice to know your items at least have a good chance of not getting water damaged in the event of an accident or even a natural disaster.
1010 Micro Case
4.37" x 2.87" x 1.68" (11.1 x 7.3 x 4.3 cm)
- GREAT FOR RUGGED SPORTS - NOT FOR SWIMMING OR SUBMERGING
- Available in clear with color liner or solid
- Easy open latch
- Rubber liner for extra protection doubles as o-ring seal
- Stainless steel hardware
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Water resistant, crushproof, and dust proof