Review | SoundMAGIC E10
May 24, 2012 at 6:11 PM Post #65 of 110

Highly recommend the RadioShack Auvio Silicone hybrids. I find that they don't muzzle the treble on the already neutral/warm sounding ES18s (same as E10s) like the Sony Hybrids do.

Aug 15, 2012 at 5:34 PM Post #69 of 110
Quote:
Hey men comparing this to meelectronics cw31 wich is better? or what other iem do you recommed? i cannot try them as i live in Peru. Thanks

Yo diria que los E10 son mejores. Los CW31 son mas balanceados, los E10 en cambio son agresivos. 
Los Meelec CW31 son de madera, pero de alguna forma se ven mas "baratos" que los E10, creo que es por el color que utilizaron es claro.

Yo al menos, compraria nuevamente los E10 si tuviera un presupuesto similar. He probado los CW31 y no me gustaron tanto, son mas parecidos a los E30 de Soundmagic.
Vivo en Chile, y te recomiendo que los compres en mp4nation, tardan aproximadamente 1 mes

Nov 1, 2012 at 3:02 PM Post #70 of 110
Hey guys, just bought these, been used for a couple of hours, they just feel a little thin and not as heavy on the bass as people had mentioned. Do they need more burn in or could it be the fit? Need to play around with the buds still.

Nov 1, 2012 at 3:30 PM Post #71 of 110
Play around with tips. With a good seal, bass should be plenty over neutral. There are more bass heavy IEMs but these are not shy. I use them for yard work, so I needed something a little heavier on bass. They work great for that.

Nov 4, 2012 at 9:35 PM Post #72 of 110
I bought the Comply foam tips when I purchased the headphones, so I never messed around with the silicone, but I can say that with a good seal these headphones are fantastic for the price. I let mine burn in for roughly 40 hours (I don't know if it makes any difference, but why not?).

I have all 320kbps/FLAC files and drive them either on the go from an iphone 5, or through a Fiio E7 amm/Fiio E9 DAC, and they both sound really good, especially given the miniscule price point

I listen to 99% Trance/House/Electro also, and these fit my bass needs more than adequately.

Nov 30, 2012 at 11:00 AM Post #73 of 110
HELLO PLEASE REPLY,SO are these better than Nu force 770x???

i dont like my NE 700x, shouda i trade em in for this? i like bass and my ne 770x has no bass what so ever!

what u say? should i get These for 35 euros? they have solid bass??

Dec 2, 2012 at 10:31 AM Post #75 of 110
Quote:

I listen to 99% Trance/House/Electro also, and these fit my bass needs more than adequately.

This was going to be my question.  Thanks for answering it. :)

Now to see how much these go for in Hong Kong.  Prior to reading about these here, I was about to check on the pricing of the Brainwavz M3, which are quite a bit more expensive.  Anyone know how they compare?  Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back