Review: Sony R10 vs. AKG K1000 vs. Sony CD3000
Apr 20, 2004 at 5:23 AM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by jpelg
Is it just me who sees most of Ed's review in an annoying double-spaced format? I can't even bear to read the thing.

Crap, I copied and pasted from this thread into notpad to edit and save it. Some reason, it adds spaces.

Argh. I hate it when it does that. I'l fix it, not to worry.

*EDIT* Line spacing fixed.
wink.gif

-Ed

Apr 20, 2004 at 5:48 AM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by jpelg
Is it just me who sees most of Ed's review in an annoying double-spaced format? I can't even bear to read the thing.

Nice review Edwood, the K1000 versus R-10 is one of those classic matchups of the soundstage kings that makes it an interesting read and you've covered it in nice detail. It also seem that this has been updated from the original since it includes a mention of your modifications to the soundcard.

The double spacing and chopped off lines need a bit of work though!
biggrin.gif

EDIT - D'Oh apparently you fixed it in between when i read it and when I posted, uhhh, nevermind!
redface.gif

Apr 20, 2004 at 6:18 AM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Crap, I copied and pasted from this thread into notpad to edit and save it. Some reason, it adds spaces.

Argh. I hate it when it does that. I'l fix it, not to worry.

*EDIT* Line spacing fixed.
wink.gif

-Ed

Yeah, when you turn on notepad's line-wrap, and then copy'n past it back into a form, it will add additiona line-breakes that's added when you looked at it in line-wrap mode.

I use UltraEdit, one of my favorite text editor (for HTML and just general pupose) for that reason...
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 20, 2004 at 6:54 AM Post #20 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by lindrone
Yeah, when you turn on notepad's line-wrap, and then copy'n past it back into a form, it will add additiona line-breakes that's added when you looked at it in line-wrap mode.

I use UltraEdit, one of my favorite text editor (for HTML and just general pupose) for that reason...
smily_headphones1.gif

Ah, that's what I thought. All this time I thought it was a forum edit that did that. I turned off line wrap to see where the line breaks were. So I guess I'll have to remember to turn it off when copying and pasting text.

Thanks.

Heheh, and the Huge SoCal meet will pit R10 vs. Omega II. Fight!
biggrin.gif

I'm going to remember to bring a pad or my laptop to jot down my impressions as I listen.
I remember Carlo doing that at the last big meet. Makes a lot of sense.

-Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back