[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Jul 1, 2013 at 10:15 PM Post #2,371 of 3,824
Edit: I tried the "bumpin buds" a couple of years ago and had build quality issues.  Never tried the rock'n buds.  Sorry for the mix up.
No problem. Bumpin buds are good, but they have more bass and harsher treble. I think they are worth the price, and if you think the sound signature is decent, the rockin buds are less bassy and smoother treble. And they're cheaper. They don't feel rock solid though, but i wouldn't expect it for $10. My wife had had hers for months and gyms with them though. All in all, worth every penny if you don't want to spend much...

Jul 6, 2013 at 10:32 PM Post #2,372 of 3,824
Quote:
No problem. Bumpin buds are good, but they have more bass and harsher treble. I think they are worth the price, and if you think the sound signature is decent, the rockin buds are less bassy and smoother treble. And they're cheaper. They don't feel rock solid though, but i wouldn't expect it for $10. My wife had had hers for months and gyms with them though. All in all, worth every penny if you don't want to spend much...

For what it's worth.  I don't think they're rock solid or anything, but my wife just put her rockin' buds through the laundry.  They work 100%.  Very surprised.  It killed her iPod nano screen (everything else works) but the earphones survived.  Ugh.

Jul 7, 2013 at 5:30 AM Post #2,373 of 3,824
Thank you ClieOS for your review on these earbuds. I'm not a earphones fan and I must admit that for the price they cost, I'm quite impressed. I bought a pair for my wife tu use it on her Android and they sound so nice for the price that I bought a pair for me too.
biggrin.gif

I'm glad they were on de-stock on Am@zon.fr .

Jul 7, 2013 at 12:42 PM Post #2,375 of 3,824
Quote:
Hello, is it better sony MH1C for 44 euro or sony MH1 for 28 euro, or any others for this price?

Where do you live?
You can get the MH1 from amazon.de for €7 :
http://www.amazon.de/Sony-Ericsson-LiveSound-Premium-Headset/dp/B005GDVBAE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373215178&sr=8-1&keywords=sony+mh1

Jul 7, 2013 at 12:55 PM Post #2,376 of 3,824
Hi

I bought the mhc1 based on reviews here, im pleased with the sound, but the control button is annoying. I cant control the sound and about every 10 sec it either turns the volume up or down. Anybody else had this problem? Im using it on a Iphone 4.

Jul 8, 2013 at 1:46 AM Post #2,380 of 3,824
I am from Italy, but I am worried about the compatibility with iphone 5 and galaxy note 2 (my phones).

The mh1 works fine with my iphone 5 and the iphone 4g of my brother. Don't know about the galaxy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back