[Review] Sennheiser IE7
Mar 30, 2011 at 12:40 AM Post #21 of 25
Thanks, this was really insightfull! I decided to purchase the IE7 because amazon had a $170 price tag, which is similar to your recomended $150 best buy. I think the suggested retail was like $300 which I think (once I listen to it) will be because of the sound stage. I bought the IE7 because I love bass and sound stage. In fact, I'm already engaged with my CX 300s, so I'm GUESSING for how young and inexperienced I am with pro headphones the IE 7s will blow my mind. I guess that's what they say; ignorance is bliss.  

Jun 16, 2011 at 3:44 PM Post #22 of 25

Which seller did you buy your IE7s from?  Amazon has them for $299 right now under featured merchants and am not too sure about the other sellers like Razordog that sell them for cheaper.  Any ideas?
Quote:
Thanks, this was really insightfull! I decided to purchase the IE7 because amazon had a $170 price tag, which is similar to your recomended $150 best buy. I think the suggested retail was like $300 which I think (once I listen to it) will be because of the sound stage. I bought the IE7 because I love bass and sound stage. In fact, I'm already engaged with my CX 300s, so I'm GUESSING for how young and inexperienced I am with pro headphones the IE 7s will blow my mind. I guess that's what they say; ignorance is bliss.  

Jun 16, 2011 at 3:47 PM Post #23 of 25

Razordog is an authorized dealer. Bought my IE7's from them when they were $160.
Quote:
Which seller did you buy your IE7s from?  Amazon has them for $299 right now under featured merchants and am not too sure about the other sellers like Razordog that sell them for cheaper.  Any ideas?

Dec 21, 2011 at 7:06 PM Post #24 of 25
@rawrster
May I ask what is your current favorite IEM  ?
I find the IE7 unimpressive too ( I  got it for 145 pounds,  delivery included, for that price that's a bit disappointing).
On my cowon s9, I've heavily reduced the bass on eq, but some  bbe mach3bass helps to get more slam...

Dec 22, 2011 at 10:21 AM Post #25 of 25

Quote:
@rawrster
May I ask what is your current favorite IEM  ?
I find the IE7 unimpressive too ( I  got it for 145 pounds,  delivery included, for that price that's a bit disappointing).
On my cowon s9, I've heavily reduced the bass on eq, but some  bbe mach3bass helps to get more slam...

Right now all I have is my Brainwavz M2 and JH5 Pro and I do like them both but I use the JH5 more so I would choose that. I also just use the M2 for videos mostly when I had my netbook and as a backup but I no longer use my netbook so my usage of those have gone down quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back