Review: Precide Ergo Model 2
Jan 22, 2017 at 11:18 PM Post #48 of 50
In the UK,Audio Affair currently sells them new for £205.  Mine was open box for a bit less.  My husband got them for me last summer because he was curious about them and thought I would like them, which I do. Whenever I put them on I am amazed at how great they sound.  I should use them more, but I do have others that I love too so sometimes it hard to find enough hours in the day...especially since I also enjoy  listening to my music through speakers as well.

Jan 22, 2017 at 11:54 PM Post #49 of 50
I got them shipped from the U.K. from Peak Hi Fi for a bit more at £249. Audio Affair was out of stock. Still not a bad price for them. Not the most well built headphone but sturdy enough. It has a very analog type sound with no harshness. The AMT version is supposed to be a lot better but you need a special amp.

Aug 18, 2021 at 2:52 PM Post #50 of 50
Just bought one of these new from a dealer who got them from someone in a trade. Interesting design concept. Despite the ridiculous look and fit as well as the obvious roll off at the extremes they actually sound MUCH better than expected. Voices in particular sound very natural and the sense of detail is commendable.

Here is a comparison graph from crinacle.com showing how it compares to the hd650. The headphones are designed not to seal to the ear so actually bass response from the driver is likely much better than indicated.

20210818_144330.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back