PAA-1 Pro
Driver: 16mm Dynamic
Rated impedance: 32Ω
Sensitivity: 105dB
Frequency Response: 17KHZ-22KHZ
Channel Balance: ≤120dB (@1KHz)
Plug size: 3.5mm
Cord length: 124cm

There is a good amount of bass, for what an earbud can do. It isn't the tighest bass (not when compared to the great PK1) and not the deepest one (again compared to the Yuin…), but it does have enough mid-bass body to be called a 'fun' earphone (which is what the PK1 may be lacking). U-shape or even V-shaped sound. Yes, it's very lively and 'fun'. Going to the treble, it's pretty much smooth, no high pikes and definitely no sibilance (very unlike the k312). Mids are well detailed.

In summary:

-I love my iems but there are too many instances where the isolation was a problem. Walking down the street and being unable to hear traffic, when I wouldn't hear people knocking on my door, or unable to hear phone ringing were just some of the inconveniences of iems.
-I set out to look for some earbuds and I came across these, the PAA-1 Pro Earbuds. For those seeking earbuds, they are highly praised by the head-fi community and constantly receive good reviews.
-If I compared them to the stock apple earbuds, these PAA-1 Pros are miles ahead in terms of sound. they sound much better then stock earbuds.
-I tested these earbuds on a variety of media from tv shows (game of thrones, walking dead, breaking bad), music 192-320kbps (most), Flac, and a few 128kbps, all sound wonderful.
-these earphones are pretty big, but surprisingly, they dont hurt my ears but they are not that comfortable either

Users who are viewing this thread

Back