REVIEW: Ostry KC06A - A New Winner
Jun 1, 2015 at 12:03 PM Post #138 of 190
  I purchased it yesterday from the official Lendmeurears shop in Singapore, I got a reply from them stating that this is the new revised packaging from Ostry and only includes the Medium sized filtered tips.

That's quite shocking because either LMUE or OSTRY is mad about repackaging the OSTRYs with only medium sized tips. They must have assumed that everybody on the face of this earth have the same ear size ever since they revised the new packaging. In other words they're trying to make everybody believe that everyone is created with the same identical ears 
confused.gif

Jun 1, 2015 at 1:55 PM Post #139 of 190
  I purchased it yesterday from the official Lendmeurears shop in Singapore, I got a reply from them stating that this is the new revised packaging from Ostry and only includes the Medium sized filtered tips.

That statement is really confusing.....so you received 6 pairs of silicon tips and a "M" pair of filtered tips?....but LMUE's description just reads "6 pairs of silicon tips of various sizes" on 06A.
confused_face_2.gif
but I thought the box contains the 9 pairs,so far, as we can't go with their description about accuracy..... link below.

http://www.lendmeurears.com/ostry-kc06a/?page_context=category&faceted_search=0

This is really annoying
angry_face.gif

Jun 1, 2015 at 2:03 PM Post #140 of 190

That statement is really confusing.....so you received 6 pairs of silicon tips and a "M" pair of filtered tips?....but LMUE's description just reads "6 pairs of silicon tips of various sizes" on 06A.
confused_face_2.gif
but I thought the box contains the 9 pairs,so far, as we can't go with their description about accuracy..... link below.

http://www.lendmeurears.com/ostry-kc06a/?page_context=category&faceted_search=0

This is really annoying
angry_face.gif

There are 6 different pairs in total. 3 different small-medium-large ''hard'' tips, and 3 different small-medium-large ''soft'' tips

Jun 1, 2015 at 2:38 PM Post #144 of 190
  Oh yeah, forgot about those one. The ones with the red/black color. 

Yeah, in total it's 7 pairs. Atleast with my pair I bought

Yeah that's bad man....And if I were you, I wld just return it to get full refund....so what if I have small/large ear canals?....there are lot of other choices to make, very well, in that price bracket.

Jun 1, 2015 at 2:52 PM Post #145 of 190

Yeah that's bad man....And if I were you, I wld just return it to get full refund....so what if I have small/large ear canals?....there are lot of other choices to make, very well, in that price bracket.

Why is that bad? 7 different pairs is quite a lot imo.

The soft medium tips with my ears perfectly. And sound really good as well (although I wish the uppermids/treble would be a little bit smoother. It's a bit metallic sounding sometimes)

Jun 1, 2015 at 3:34 PM Post #146 of 190

The soft medium tips with my ears perfectly. And sound really good as well (although I wish the uppermids/treble would be a little bit smoother. It's a bit metallic sounding sometimes)

+1 on both points. Those soft medium tips are really quite good.

Jun 1, 2015 at 11:33 PM Post #147 of 190

Well, my answer/reason already posted just like @Francisk .....If it fit yours that's fine. Enjoy the sound!

Jun 2, 2015 at 10:56 AM Post #148 of 190
Sorry for the confusion, yes theres a total of 7 pairs of tips in the box, 3 pairs of narrow bore, 3 pairs of wide bore and only 1 pair of medium sized filtered tips which don't really make much sense to me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back