REVIEW: Ostry KC06A - A New Winner
Sep 27, 2014 at 3:30 PM Post #17 of 190
  Hi, I just got the KC06A last week and I love them.  I received the Tenores around the same time and I appreciate both, but KC06A seem to give me more.  For now.

Question about KC06A vs amping:  Would the Topping NX1 improve them enough to justify the expense?  It does not seem to need amping, but some of you pro headfiers suggest it...

Thanks!

It'd depend on what's your source. both KC06 and 06A sounded very good from Sansa players, but improve a lot from my HM700 or amplifiers.

Sep 27, 2014 at 10:36 PM Post #18 of 190
Great review @Zelda! Signature aside, which of the two would you consider to be the best in terms of performance? I know they are practically the same model with different tunings but I'm just curious as to which you think outperforms the other, if any. 
biggrin.gif

Thanks! 

Sep 28, 2014 at 11:45 AM Post #19 of 190
LOOKS SO GOOD!
i think i gonna purchase those....
it's sounds better than ATH-m55x and the CAL!
?
im searching for a new headphones <100$...
those are good? do u have another offers? :p

good job Zelda

Sep 28, 2014 at 2:06 PM Post #21 of 190
  Great review @Zelda! Signature aside, which of the two would you consider to be the best in terms of performance? I know they are practically the same model with different tunings but I'm just curious as to which you think outperforms the other, if any. 
biggrin.gif

Thanks! 

could give both the same score. i think it's simply a matter of taste (and probably synergy too). 

Sep 28, 2014 at 2:09 PM Post #22 of 190
  LOOKS SO GOOD!
i think i gonna purchase those....
it's sounds better than ATH-m55x and the CAL!
?
im searching for a new headphones <100$...
those are good? do u have another offers? :p

good job Zelda

haven't tried the m55x or CAL. just a short audition of the M50. even though we're comparing IEMs to full cans, i still prefer the KC06/06A for its signature over the M50. and i tend to like ATH stuff 

Ipod Classic 160gb
I will try it.  Just got it from ebay.ca - cool deal.
Thanks!

give it a try. then decide if you want extra amplification

Oct 6, 2014 at 6:55 PM Post #23 of 190
So I currently have the Monster Turbines and they're getting old and boring to me. Trebles aren't that nice but the bass is good on them. I've been looking at the Ostry KCO6A and based on reviews it seems like it would fit my musical taste perfectly. I listen to dubstep, drum & bass, rock, hip-hop/rap, and indie, which is a pretty diverse taste and like you said, these are supposed to be a good all-arounder IEM.

I was also looking at the Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE if anyone has any use with those, how do they pair up against the Ostry's?

Oct 7, 2014 at 12:51 AM Post #24 of 190
You'll want to edit your post as Head-Fi has a policy against mentioning that site. I gotta say that getting them at that price is a no-brainer, though. I'm tempted to get a second set even though I know it's pointless. Save my money for other gear I must.

Oct 7, 2014 at 1:17 AM Post #25 of 190

I don't think you'll be disappointed. I have the kc06's and there's great. And I have the feeling I'd like the kc06a's even more.

seriously waynes, i don't know what you'r  waiting for to get the 06A. the more i listen to them the better the bass gets, it's even deeper bass than i thought
basshead.gif

Oct 7, 2014 at 1:32 AM Post #26 of 190
Looking for something to complement my K10's....Wonder if this could be it

Oct 7, 2014 at 1:38 AM Post #27 of 190
Well, I have the kc06's, and just received the b3's. I'm not sure I need the A's. Am I wrong? Do I need them? Huh? Huh???

Oct 7, 2014 at 2:03 AM Post #29 of 190
Is that tthe same as "slappin da bass" lol?

[VIDEO]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nz8uzuJxufo[/VIDEO]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back