Review on Sennheiser PXC 300 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Jul 18, 2010 at 11:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

headphones911

New Head-Fier
[size=9pt]Sennheiser pxc 300 Canceling Headphones, fold and [/size][size=9pt]flipheadphones are designed for ultimate comfort, the ergonomic headband gives you two-point suspension and soft ear cups, and you can adjust them to several different positions. The switchable Noise Gard active noise compensation attenuates frequencies below 1,000 Hz by up to -15 dB, so you will be able to listen to your music without hearig the noise around you. The Sennheiser PXC 300 headphones come with a padded carrying case, cable, and adapter, you also get a two year warranty covering parts and service.[/size]
[size=9pt]If you are those people, it maybe your nice choice[/size]
  • [size=9pt]People who travel on the subway [/size]
  • [size=9pt]Any casual or business traveler who wants to listen to their music while getting some rest [/size]
  • [size=9pt]Anyone who workouts at the gym [/size]
[size=9pt]What's inside the Box: [/size]
[size=9pt]Headset, 1/4 inch (6.3 mm) stereo jack, 3.5 mm double mono jack, soft carrying case, batteries, user's guide, warranty and registration card Product Description: The Sennheiser PXC 300 headphones make the perfect travel companian that let you enjoy your music even in noisy environmants. They reduce unwanted noise by up to 80% and the optomized circuit technology ensures reduced susceptibility to mobile phone interference. (The PXC 300 is supplied complete with a protective soft case and aircraft audio[/size][size=9pt]adaptors.) Product Features:[/size]
  • [size=9pt]Closed supra-aural stereo mini headphones with switchable NoiseGard active noise cancelling [/size]
  • [size=9pt]Ideal for airplanes and loud environments [/size]
  • [size=9pt]Patented Folding mechanism and protective soft case for storage and transportation [/size]
  • [size=9pt]Ultra-lightweight design with ergonomic headband, two point suspension and soft high-quality ring ear pads [/size]
  • [size=9pt]Transparent and lifelike[/size][size=9pt]audio reproduction due to duofol diaphragms with spiral embossing [/size]
[size=9pt]Noise cancelling: As far as noise cancelling goes, these headphones are not the best, but they do the job. They cancel out close to 80 percent of the noise, which is a tremendous help. If you are getting these to[/size][size=9pt]listen to music and sound quality is important, then I would recommend these wholeheartedly. Sound Quality: For sound quality i was really impressed with these headphones. The sound is crystal clear, with the bass being stong but not too overwhelming. Let’s see :[/size]
[size=9pt]Review by Danielle [/size]
[size=9pt]I've been in the market for a good pair of noise cancelling headphones for a while, and after trying out a pair of Bose noise cancelling headphones, decided not to buy them, mostly because of the outrageous price. I wanted to try out a pair of Sennheiser's but couldn't find a store that would sell them so based on the excellent reviews, I put them on my X-mas list. My dh bought them on Amazon for a very good price for me. Also, someone else accidently bought me a pair of Sony Noise Cancelling headphones for Christmas, so I got to try those out too. Well, my final verdict is that the Sennheiser's are the best noise cancelling headphones out of the three. They have some drawbacks, but I think the sound quality more than makes up for those. Here's how they stack up[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back