Review of custom in-ear head sets: Sleek Audio Kleer wireless versus UE10 wired
Oct 24, 2008 at 1:05 AM Post #16 of 23
Im always wearing a hat, I bet a little piece of velcro later I could have it attached to the back of my cap.

hmm.... how would this go over on the dork factor I wonder lol. If it is as unintrusive as you say maybe I wont bother.

Oct 24, 2008 at 1:41 AM Post #17 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by pseudohippy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im always wearing a hat, I bet a little piece of velcro later I could have it attached to the back of my cap.

hmm.... how would this go over on the dork factor I wonder lol. If it is as unintrusive as you say maybe I wont bother.

Forget the dork factor. It makes people curious -- I have people ask me about what kind of headphone system "that" is.

Feb 16, 2009 at 10:55 PM Post #18 of 23
resurrecting this thread but i am ordering the sleeks. i have lived and loved silicon tip and foamies for long but finally sold all my in ears no matter how much love I gave them. I hope in a few weeks or month to have a review of the sleeks up but im going wired.

Feb 17, 2009 at 1:33 AM Post #20 of 23
Good luck, hope you like them, I love them but me and you have drastically different taste in most things :). Im yet to order the customs though, just have the uni's. Anyhow, keep us updated on how the process goes, smooth or not.

Feb 23, 2009 at 4:44 AM Post #21 of 23
well, i spoke at length with jason - very nice chap who guided me through selection processes and colour combinations etc. i will get our website engraved on it, but our boss has not yet said yay or nay on my designs. even my wife is looking forward to how these will turn out.

am i excited? yes.

Feb 27, 2009 at 4:20 PM Post #22 of 23
Are you going with the clear outside and coloured interior?
I have to get back to Bill and see what combo he came up with
biggrin.gif

Dec 31, 2009 at 6:54 AM Post #23 of 23
I'm trying to decide if I get the SA6 + W1 or the Sennheiser RS 180.
Are open circumaural superior SQ-wise provided there's little to no ambient noise or will I get better SQ with the SA6?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back